• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

An unexpected database error occurred. Please try again later.

Yep. Bad over here too. Can't even get this to post. (Unless you see this...then it finally worked.)

I also keep getting a pop up "Oops! We ran into some problems" error

Stopped for awhile earlier today but definitely occurring frequently again right now. Had to refresh 5 times to get to this page.

I noticed it yesterday too. I have a new iPad & thought something was wrong with that. It’s occurring for me on Safari on IPad & I phone. Happened about 5 minutes ago, came righ to this forum to check & post this as soon as I could get back in.

I also notice I can’t check notifications, like quotes or post reactions. I get a different meager on that. That seems to happen just before the forum goes out.

Last edited:

It was almost constant on Wednesday afternoon. Then yesterday seemed better until late afternoon/evening and it started up again. Probably only 1 out of every 3-6 tries actually loaded correctly.

Then on top of that I've started having the white box that follows my cursor. I've figured out that seems to pop when I inadvertently hover over a link -- it could be the reply link, the post# is a link, a ink in the body of a post, etc. Sometimes I can "park" the box to the side and be careful about scrolling to avoid another link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter