Amy's (Non-Disney) Designs - Part IV

Hello Amy,
I was wondering if you would be so kind as to provide me with something like these images for a group of 3 women named Leithe, Lisa, & Gretchen? We'll be celebrating Leithe's 50th birthday and Lisa's 52nd.
Thank you for taking this under consideration.
We are sailing on the Carnival Sensation to the Florida Keys and Cozumel, Mexico June 15 - 19, 2017.
Please feel free to use your artistic license!
Gratefully,
Gretchen

Here are your requested designs...

leithe_cruise2motherdaughter_zpsircsfe5r.jpg

leithe_cruise_zpsdslrbju9.jpg

Not really sure why it printed like that. It is a zebra print and one of the stripes is missing a bit of the black. I printed it off at work as my printer at home is not working. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks.

I hope it worked out for you. The only other thing I thought of was... Was the printer a laser printer? I am hoping not. A laser printer uses too much heat in it's printing process and could not only ruin the transfer but also the machine. I am hoping that all is good and that you were able to solve the problem. Please keep me posted.

Hi Amy,
My son, Noah, is having a Nerf party for his 10th birthday. We will have stations for target practice, an obstacle course and a Nerf war. I saw you had something before with Nerf. I was wondering if you could do something with the nerf logo and his name or age for signs at the party. Thank you so much for considering!
Many Thanks!
Ramona

Hi Amy,
My son, Noah, is having a Nerf party for his 10th birthday. We will have stations for target practice, an obstacle course and a Nerf war. I saw you had something before with Nerf. I was wondering if you could do something with the nerf logo and his name or age for signs at the party. Thank you so much for considering!
Many Thanks!
Ramona
Sorry I forgot to include that we are doing a blue and orange color scheme.
Thanks!

Hi Amy,
Can you make like a 4X3 type card with Universal Studios/Island of Adventure Orlando with 2017. I am just looking for to add this to the front of the kids vacation journal.

Hi Amy- Can you please make me an awesome invite to Laila's 3rd birthday party using Peppa Pig - there are some cute images of Peppa and friends in the pool-

Laila's
3rd Birthday
Peppa Pig Pool Party
Saturday, June 10, 2017 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Country Walk Pool
30400 Country Point Blvd
Wesley Chapel, Fl 33543
Please RSVP text 813-625-2405

Also, can you make similar stuff like you made for Jordan's troll party but do Peppa Pig?

Hello,
My son is turning 7 next month and I was hoping you can do a design for me for a tshirt. His name is David and he loves Pokémon, superheroes, and skylanders. What ever is easiest for you would be great!
I really appreciate it! Thanks!

Hi Amy,
Many Thanks!
Ramona

I worked on these for you... I hope they are what you had in mind.

noah_nerfgun_zpsxd93cfi2.jpg

10_nerfgun_zpsxozqdgu3.jpg

noah_nerflogo_zpshhgh27jt.jpg

Hi Amy,
Can you make like a 4X3 type card with Universal Studios/Island of Adventure Orlando with 2017. I am just looking for to add this to the front of the kids vacation journal.

I was not exactly sure what you had in mind... how is this?

universal_islands_2017card_zps4zsqmi1b.jpg

Hi Amy- Can you please make me an awesome invite to Laila's 3rd birthday party using Peppa Pig - there are some cute images of Peppa and friends in the pool-

Laila's
3rd Birthday
Peppa Pig Pool Party
Saturday, June 10, 2017 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Country Walk Pool
30400 Country Point Blvd
Wesley Chapel, Fl 33543
Please RSVP text 813-625-2405

Also, can you make similar stuff like you made for Jordan's troll party but do Peppa Pig?

Here is the invite I worked on for you... if you like this then I will work on the other items. Please let me know which items you would like as I do not want to make anything you might not use.

laila_peppapigpoolinvite_zps9bru5bpj.jpg

Hello,
My son is turning 7 next month and I was hoping you can do a design for me for a tshirt. His name is David and he loves Pokémon, superheroes, and skylanders. What ever is easiest for you would be great!
I really appreciate it! Thanks!

Here are a couple of things... let me know if you would like anything else.

david_pokemonjersey_zps58t88u3m.jpg

david_skylanders_zpsojw4pivp.jpg

Hi Amy! I hope all is well. I am in charge of the decorations for my cousin's baby shower which is in less than a month. She is having a boy and the theme is jungle animals. I saw a cute design you made back in June of 2012 and am hoping you still have it or something similar. I would like the same round design for cupcake toppers and a rectangular one that I can use for food labels. If you can make two different coordinating designs that would be amazing! Also, could you please do a jungle animal name fill for MATEO. Thanks a bunch.
Melissa

I forgot to add that you can add on any of the designs, any of the following:

1.Jessie's Baby Shower
June 10, 2017
2. It's a jungle out there!
3. Welcome Baby Rufino
4. King of the Jungle!

Last edited:
Hi Amy,
Can I get an name fill and autograph cover 4x6 for Julia for Seaworld
Our trip is for July 2017 in San Diego.
Thank you,
Wendy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts