benjamin_seussindiv_zpsvicewofk.jpg
They are all great! Thanks so much!

Hi Amy, could I please get the Thing 1, 2, 3 and 4 all in blue
Thing 1 - Kevin
Thing 2 - Ryan
Thing 3 - Dylan
Thing 4 - Lauren

Hi Amy,
Can I get a birthday invite with the pink/ zebra design.
Please join us for Jaime's 40th Birthday Party
Date: April 28, 2017
Time: 2:30-4:30
Where: Cardinal Lanes
3907 Shipyard Blvd
Wilmington, NC
RSVP to Wendy

can I pm you my number
Thank you

Last edited:

I was wondering if you could create a t-shirt logo with 2017 filled with Universal Studio characters like Simpsons, minions or anything universal studios? Thank You

Hey Amy, can you please fill in my name with a steelers design. I'm a diehard fan. Thank you so much. I wish could do what u do. Name is Cheryl

Hi Amy. Could you please make me a disign with Construction trucks birthday theme for Ethan 2nd birthday.
Maybe something that says Ethan digs being 2 (with construction trucks), and Ethan's Party (with construction trucks). Also a tag or circle for stickers that says Ethan's 2 I Dig You

Also, can you make me a graduation disigns saying Lily's Graduation Party , also Class of 2017, Congrats Lily , A Sweet End to a New Beginning... Lily 2017

Just to let everyone know, the last couple of weeks have been really busy for me and I don't see me having much/any design time until probably Monday. Please be patient with me and I will get to everyone's requests as soon as possible.

Beachgirl85 - I will try to do your invite tomorrow. If you haven't done so already, please pm me with the number you would like included on the invite.

Hi Amy!
I'm looking for 2 name fills. I'd like them to have pink flamingos on them.
Brooklyn and Melanie.
No rush, I know you've been busy!
Thanks so much!

Hello Amy,
I was wondering if you would be so kind as to provide me with something like these images for a group of 3 women named Leithe, Lisa, & Gretchen? We'll be celebrating Leithe's 50th birthday and Lisa's 52nd.
Thank you for taking this under consideration.
We are sailing on the Carnival Sensation to the Florida Keys and Cozumel, Mexico June 15 - 19, 2017.
Please feel free to use your artistic license!
Gratefully,
Gretchen
There was nothing in the post you referenced that matched your description so I guessed... if you would like any changes or anything else, feel free to ask again.

sarah_cruisemotherdaughter3_zpsqsfqv2ii.jpg

sarah_cruisecarnivalfantasy_zpsznbgfsaw.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question about the transfers. I printed off a clip art picture and there are black stripes and a small section of black did not print out. Do you think I can fill it in with some magic marker or sharpie?

I want to iron on tonight.

Thanks

Hi Amy you have done things for me in the past I was wondering if I can get name fills of the months As Like January-December with holidays fill in
January-Snow with ❄ snowman
February -Hearts
March-Clovers
April -☔ Rain
May- Flowers
June - Summer Sun
July - 4th of July
August - Apples Back to School
September- fall leafs
October -Halloween pumpkin
November Thanksgiving
December - Christmas candy canes

Sorry for the wait, here are your requested designs...

january_snowmanfill_zps3wud4r9k.jpg

february_valentinesdayfill_zps4phdtydr.jpg

march_shamrockfill_zpsn8zq6wxj.jpg

april_rainfill_zpse1mjktcj.jpg

may_flowersfill_zpsbepoyeqm.jpg

june_sunshinefill_zpsmjkdt6sh.jpg

july_americanflagfill_zps7znzfidm.jpg

august_schoolfill_zpscrizamoa.jpg

september_leavesfill_zpsku8sp7i2.jpg

october_pumpkinsfill_zpsracofwvw.jpg

november_cornicopiafill_zpswzcll91x.jpg

december_candycanesfill_zpsomdr312n.jpg

Last edited:
I have a question about the transfers. I printed off a clip art picture and there are black stripes and a small section of black did not print out. Do you think I can fill it in with some magic marker or sharpie?

I want to iron on tonight.

Thanks

I do not know how that will turn out. Not only have I not tried anything like that but I have also never heard anyone mention anything like that. Do you have any idea why it printed like that to begin with? Was it something that was part of the clip art? Or maybe you used a refilled ink cartridge? That sounds like quite a strange happening.

Sorry I am not of more help.

Not really sure why it printed like that. It is a zebra print and one of the stripes is missing a bit of the black. I printed it off at work as my printer at home is not working. I'll let you know what happens. Thanks.

Hi Amy. Could you please make me a disign with Construction trucks birthday theme for Ethan 2nd birthday.
Maybe something that says Ethan digs being 2 (with construction trucks), and Ethan's Party (with construction trucks). Also a tag or circle for stickers that says Ethan's 2 I Dig You

Also, can you make me a graduation disigns saying Lily's Graduation Party , also Class of 2017, Congrats Lily , A Sweet End to a New Beginning... Lily 2017

Sorry for the wait... Here are your requested designs.

ethandigs_constructionfull%20copy_zpsakoc2zfr.jpg

ethan_constructionfull_zpsokaaajpy.jpg

gifttag_construction_zpsrgfh30gi.jpg

cupcaketopper_construction_zpsbxbqg7i3.jpg

congrats_graduationround_zpshngw4e8i.jpg

lily_graduationround_zpsotqhguif.jpg

sweet_graduationround_zpsbwyvfgp7.jpg

2017_graduationround_zpsuie5bbmo.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!