Amorette's Cake Decorating Experience Review?

Kaii

Earning My Ears
I recently snagged reservations for the Cake Decorating Experience at Amorette's for an upcoming trip in October. I specifically made it for a Monday so we would have the opportunity to make one of the seasonal Mickey cakes (which I'm assuming will be the pumpkin Mickey!).

I haven't been able to find many reviews for this experience, unfortunately. The only in-depth review I've found was on Disney Food Blog and, even though it was a great review, it would be nice to hear other people's experiences!

So has anyone done it? How did you like it? Bonus points if anyone has had a chance to do one of the seasonal cake experiences!

We just did the class this morning, actually. Regular cake, not the seasonal one (though I did see a seasonal one in the case the other day -- it's so cute!).

My husband and I did the class together. Neither of us has an artistic bone in our body, and we loved it! The drinks are plentiful, and the instructors are really great and patient. We learned a lot listening to them, and we're really proud of our finished cake. This was a great way to spend a morning -- and a terrific value. For $129, we got the experience of the class, a cake to take home and four adult beverages between us. Plus we sampled other little bites there, including hot cocoa.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. It's really awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter