Americana Resort in Niagara Falls! EXCELLENT!

SandraC

Longs for the feeling of sandy salt water in her k
Hi all! We have stayed at the Americana Resort in Niagara Falls several times over the past few years and love it! I just had to let you all know about our latest visit last week!

We booked their two night/with meals deal for $119.95! That's an awesome deal! We get two nights, two breakfasts and one dinner ~ we only had to buy one night of dinner (went to RFC). When we arrived ~ we got upgraded to a two room suite with a fireplace! It was on the first floor right across from the outdoor pool and the front playground and tennis courts. It was incredible! We always get upgraded there. Their customer service is better than Disneys!

They have an indoor pool, outdoor pool, whirlpool with a little water fall, games room, fitness centre, squash court, tennis court, sauna, two outdoor playgrounds, one indoor playground, a great restaurant with TV's in the booths! AND MUCH MUCH MORE!

I highly recommend the Americana Resort! Tell them Sandra in Mississauga sent you! S

Sandra, Check out my "New Thread"LOL

Should have been a reply to your post!

I think I'll check into the Americana Soon!

I need a vacation!

Scratch
:smooth: :rolleyes:

Just remember that the Americana is a bit down the road from the main area of the falls. Its great if you want quiet and not close to the main action. Been to a few weddings there, interesting place

Wow! Sounds like you had an amazing time! What did you think of the new superhero section on Clifton Hill? Welcome back!

Sandra was that a special discounted rate? Did you go midweek to get it? I've been thinking about going down to that area.

Where did you locate the 2 night/meal deal for 119.95? I have just done a quick search of the hotel and can't find anything less than 139/night and no mention of meals.

We are looking for a place to stay when we visit the falls next week and I thought I would check back over earlier posts to see what others had to say.

The internet rates this as a 4 star. What Disney level hotel in terms of cleanliness/room size would you compare this too?

Thanks for your answers.

Hi ~ we lucked out on the $119.95 deal with meals. It was in the Toronto Sun. The next week I saw the price went up to $139 and now it's $159! We were in the right place at the right time! The rooms are huge! Chat soon! S

There is a deal package in the Toronto Star today and one of the hotels offered is the Americana. It's two nights and some tickets to various attractions. I think it was in the front section.

Thanks for the information Sandra and Rebecca! As you can see we tend to be last minute travellers. It makes it more fun! We have even done Disney on 13 hours notice! Booked the hotel at 6 p.m. the night before and took a 7 a.m. flight the next day!
Thanks again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter