Amazing Race season 36

Watched a few of the recent episodes but never got into that show. Seems like the same thing every week with some unusual challenges and some of the teams don't seem to know how to read maps/ask for directions and get lost. Show seems highly edited so I don't get a good sense of how much is contrived to create drama in an effort to make the show more interesting.
This season was apparently filmed during covid so is a bit different. They have stuck to central/south america and are a bit dull. I usually really enjoy the countries they go to around the world and seeing the scenery and local customs.

The soccer challenge was pretty funny. They went a little easy on the ladies, but they went HARD at the guys. And it was funny seeing Rod realize "oh, I can hit these guys?" and then just going at it.

Rally roadblock was frustrating because no one seemed to realize that it was just a line puzzle, and that the racing was just a time waster.

Yeah, but they had navigation issues the entire race.

Wow Amber and Vinny need to break up. He was horrible this leg. First telling her she was working against the team, then saying she had a self-inflicted lack of confidence? ‘I hope you learn from this experience what you are doing to us as a team’!!!!! HATE him.

Felt bad for whichever pilot (Juan?) was sick.

Lucky for Angie & Danny that it wasn’t a very physical leg. He does seem to have phenomenal navigations skills.

Geez it was rough watching all that mean ways of talking to her so uncalled for :(

Was glad to see the mom and son finish strong.

The navigation issues have been affecting all teams at one point or another and basically every episode not a good season for that.

The welding was interesting to see, my husband was telling me he didn't really like that kind of welding to actually do as it's hard to keep it straight/nice of a weld.

I was bummer to see Sunny and Bizzy go. They live in my area and I was rooting for them.

Vinny strikes me as a gaslighting narcissist. He keeps on wanting Amber to be a “team player” but he really just wants a follower and manipulates her to get his way. I hope, for both their sakes, it was just editing.

Is it just me or do Sunny and Bizzy seem to have more to their relationship than "best friends"?

At one point, one called the other "babe."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter