Am I Up to the Challenge of the 2014 F&WF? Bring on the Food!

.....waiting for Corinne to show up.....popcorn::

I am here and pretty much read the trip report in one seating. Well done for finishing and thanks for sharing. I thoroughly enjoying reading about your trip. I loved the photos. This trip had more ups and downs than a rollercoaster. I am sorry that Ron was feeling unwell and that you got hurt. What a stroke of luck about the Jiko ADR. I think you may have had a lucky escape there with California Grill. We had a pretty awful meal there in 2010 and some of the recent reviews are not any better. Jiko on the other hand has never failed to please. I love your bracelets. I think I may need one for each Disney destination I have been to.

Corinna

.....What a stroke of luck about the Jiko ADR. I think you may have had a lucky escape there with California Grill. We had a pretty awful meal there in 2010 and some of the recent reviews are not any better. Jiko on the other hand has never failed to please....

...wow - really? :eek:

...wow - really? :eek:

Yes, the service was awful and the food was at best OK. I was all ready to give it another chance after the big refurbishment, but some of the reviews that I have read since the restaurant reopened mirrored exactly our experience in 2010.

Corinna

I am here! Thanks for sending me a PM. I am full of admiration that you finished your TR!;)

And you even got your tag sorted out thanks to the new board software! :banana:

I am here! Thanks for sending me a PM. I am full of admiration that you finished your TR!;)

And you even got your tag sorted out thanks to the new board software! :banana:
Well, I like your Avatar picture....:)

I realize this is an older TR, but am I to understand that you can get zebra domes on the breakfast buffet at Boma? It never even occurred to me that that was a possibility!

Just saw this TR. Heading to Disneyworld in July. Staying at AKL and cant wait. Excellent TR.

I realize this is an older TR, but am I to understand that you can get zebra domes on the breakfast buffet at Boma? It never even occurred to me that that was a possibility!
....if you knew my lack of enthusiasm when it comes to updating my TRs, then you'd know that it isn't exactly an 'old TR'....just an old DISer! :rotfl:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!