Am I missing something for our land/sea package??

kimberwing

Dreaming of Disney
A couple of days ago we booked for April 7-14 - 4 days at the Poly and then 3 at sea. We got four quotes from travel agents and tried putting together a "package" ourselves, and took the best rate, which from our local TA.

After reading these boards, I am paranoid that we've missed the boat (no pun intended) on bargains. This trip, to be quite honest, is going to run us $4500 for four (including 1 infant). It includes everything but daily spending money. However, now I'm wondering if we spent too much!

Although it's too late to change much, is there anything I can do now to find some bargains? Are there things I can ask of my TA?

Thanks for your help!!

Hi kimberwing - and Welcome to the DIS!

One thing that we really have not "gotten into" much on this board are the Cruises. You MAY get some more information on the Cruise Board - just go the drop down Menu at the bottom of this page and click on DCL Board.

If you are cruising AND staying at Disney, the way to take your package "apart" would be to price out - the 4 day cruise, 3 days at the Poly (would have rather stayed at a moderate to save money?), your passes - which are probably Unlimited Magic Passes, and your transportation to and from the airport and to and from the ship. You don't have food included in the "land" part of your trip, do you?

If you would like help in pricing out your components and figuring out if you could have saved money, let us know.

Sorry, I haven't really helped much...but we can see what we can do...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter