Am I crazy? HELP, I can't decide what to do

Should we stay or should we change?

• Stay at BC

• Move to Poly - making it a triple split stay

Results are only viewable after voting.
AussieTravellers - :cool1::cool1::cool1:

That's a great outcome! And you get to use SAB as well!

Good things come to those that wait....or dither....or change their minds....or can't make their minds up :rotfl2:

Is this now a triple split stay and if so, have you worked out if Disney would move your luggage for you from BC to YC? popcorn::

Good things come to those that wait....or dither....or change their minds....or can't make their minds up :rotfl2:
They sure do :rotfl2:

Is this now a triple split stay and if so, have you worked out if Disney would move your luggage for you from BC to YC? popcorn::

Yes.... it's a triple split stay :eek: I know they will move them from AKL to BC but not sure about BC to YC. Sure hope so, although it is not far to just walk them from one lobby along the passage into the other lobby :thumbsup2 So I don't know what we will do, it may depend on how our shopping has gone. If we have done a bit of shopping and are into more than one suitcase per person by that stage, then we will need them to move the bags.

Can the resorts send your luggage over to the next place for you?

Would we be able to get ours moved from WL to POP?

Can the resorts send your luggage over to the next place for you?

Would we be able to get ours moved from WL to POP?

Yes :thumbsup2
It's really easy. You just call down to bell services for them to collect them from your room or take them down to them. Then they will organise to have them transferred to your new resort and when you are in your new room, just call down to have them bought up or pick them up from Bell Services yourself.

Very very easy. My mum did it many times last trip. She arrived 10 days early so went from AKL to SSR to BC to AKL and it was a breeze every time.

Well that is very very cool. We kind of thought we would catch a taxi over with our stuff but this would be much easier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter