Alternate Entrance to Living Seas?

Elmo007

DIS Veteran
At some point in the future, I hope to do the snorkeling tour inside the Living Seas Exhibit in Epcot. I would like everyone else to go inside and watch.

Is there any way to enter the Living Seas without waiting on line and riding the clam mobile ride? I would hate of rthem to have to take extra time just to see me.

Thanks.

Yes there is. All you need to do is go in the exit. The doors are to the left of the line and around a corner. You will end up going through the gift shop.

Even if you had to do the "clams" believe me, there is no real wait problem here. It's not exactly Soarin. But, like mentioned you can always go in the exit doors. I doubt anyone would care.

When we have been at Living Seas the lines have never been more than 5 min. and we almost always ride the clams, and there have been times that we have slid around the left side and just went in to the aquariums. Love seeing all the sea life.

JW

Thanks. We will be doing the clams at some point on the trip together. I just wanted everyone to be able to get right in when its time to watch me swim. Appreciate the tip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter