All You Ignorami - Third Time's a Charm....all in favor, say "Aye!"

I'm sure YoyoA will be more than happy to share her heat round.........in whatever she's deciding to wear (or not wear). :rolleyes1
I sure will! Ignoring the heat isn't helping at all. I'm melting here!
4876.gif

Did I win?? Couldn't ignore anymore!!!!
Close, but no.

nope.

[ :teeth: ]
You just couldn't ignore that, could you? :rolleyes1

....I couldn't ignore this any longer...I'm very upset - I've been feeling REALLY achy since going to Puerto Rico; weird how it came on so suddenly [ I attributed it to the uncomfortable bed]. I'd been popping Advil like candy, to no avail, so I finally went to my doctor, who ran a blood test....turns out that I probably have Polymyalgia Rheumatica, which is a type of autoimmune disease that affects the muscles - mainly, my arms, shoulders, hips, and thighs. So, now I am on a 6-day regimen of a corticosteroid (not unlike Prednizone) [for the SECOND TIME in two weeks]; I might have to be on a low-dose regimen of it for the next year or so.....great, just great. I turn 60 and I fall to pieces.....:sad: It STINKS getting old....

....I couldn't ignore this any longer...I'm very upset - I've been feeling REALLY achy since going to Puerto Rico; weird how it came on so suddenly [ I attributed it to the uncomfortable bed]. I'd been popping Advil like candy, to no avail, so I finally went to my doctor, who ran a blood test....turns out that I probably have Polymyalgia Rheumatica, which is a type of autoimmune disease that affects the muscles - mainly, my arms, shoulders, hips, and thighs. So, now I am on a 6-day regimen of a corticosteroid (not unlike Prednizone) [for the SECOND TIME in two weeks]; I might have to be on a low-dose regimen of it for the next year or so.....great, just great. I turn 60 and I fall to pieces.....:sad: It STINKS getting old....

:hug:

I'm so sorry. Take care and I hope that the meds help. And yes, getting old stinks.

Wow! I have the same thing, also turned 60 in the past year. I thought it was just my fibro flaring up again. Now I'm wondering............hope you feel better!!!

(did I win the ignoring prize?) Pio, haven't seen you on FB?

Wow! I have the same thing, also turned 60 in the past year. I thought it was just my fibro flaring up again. Now I'm wondering............hope you feel better!!!

(did I win the ignoring prize?) Pio, haven't seen you on FB?
....are you kidding me???!?!?! How weird is THAT??!?!?!?!

....I took the last med yesterday morning, and already I can feel the pain slowly creeping back....

....I took the last med yesterday morning, and already I can feel the pain slowly creeping back....

I'm so sorry for you. Pain sucks, I've been living with it since around 1990. Some days are better, some are worse, but it never really leaves.

I'm so sorry for you. Pain sucks, I've been living with it since around 1990. Some days are better, some are worse, but it never really leaves.
....and it doesn't help that we have no idea of how my mom is faring in Puerto Rico....still haven't been able to get in touch with her yet....

....and it doesn't help that we have no idea of how my mom is faring in Puerto Rico....still haven't been able to get in touch with her yet....

What? Does she live there or is she on vacation? Saying a prayer you hear soon and that she is ok.

Wow I'm sorry I ignored so long. Sorry to hear of your diagnosis Kimmar. Hope you find relief. And you too Snap!

Kimmar l pray you have heard from your mom and she is safe.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!