"All the Real Girls" .... wow! SideshowBob thought this was a GREAT one! :)

SideshowBob

<font color=green>Oil Can aficionado<br><font colo
SSB does not know how many might have heard about, or even seen this film... but I saw it last night at my "Beer Theater East", up in the neck of the woods where TigH lives... called "The Enizian". A beautiful little arty theater where they serve beer, food, wine, and did I mention good beer? They host the Orlando Film Festival each year.

A wonderful film that honestly depicts the drama of real, genuine love, and all of the rapture, pain and uncertainties that it brings.

I loved “them”. Later I disliked him, disliked her, felt sorry for them, then despised her, and cried. A true roller coaster of emotions when one is trying to relate to a couple of unique characters presented brilliantly in this film.

A film of many emotions for me, far more than a normal film, thus the high ratings on the emotional thermometer. Having grown up in the rural South, perhaps I related to some of the emotional aspects in this setting more than others … but I felt some very real pangs of joy, pain, longing, sorrow and eventually, real trust… although too late?

I felt very strong performances by both “boy” (Paul Schneider as Paul) and “girl” (Zooey Deschanel as Noel) leads, as well as many of the other players. A fair amount of oddball and loving, but realistic friends and family members helped to round out the overall cast.

Overall rating: Bravo!

Official Site: http://www.sonyclassics.com/alltherealgirls/

Enzian Theater: http://www.enzian.org/

Thanks for the review, SSB! Sounds like my kind of movie. :)

I had never heard of this one before, SSB.

Thanks for the tip! I'll keep an eye out for it . . .

I've never heard of this film, either. Thanks for the review, SSB.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter