All Tee's $14 - ends Friday!

I hadn't seen the nascar fastpass one before, looks great. Thanks for letting us know.

Just told my wife and I think we are going to pick out a few to wear on the Italy cruise we are doing with a bunch of DISers next year

Welp, this is what we wound up ordering. Just a note that it is just the standard t-shirts that are $14 the other styles (tri-blend, etc) are more - they are all on sale from their original pricing though

DIS Tshirts.jpg

Just saw the sale is still going on, but for the life of me I can't find anywhere where it says when it ends.

Aaaaah - thanx - I was looking at their actual web site, on my desk top, and couldn't find it anywhere.

Question - Don't know if you - or maybe somebody else here, can tell me - saw a t-shirt with "Alright, alright, alright" on it - I KNOW some dude says this, and I can hear a Southern accent in my head - can SOMEBODY tell me WHERE this comes from, so I can stop obsessively trying to figure it out? :)

Aaaaah - thanx - I was looking at their actual web site, on my desk top, and couldn't find it anywhere.

Question - Don't know if you - or maybe somebody else here, can tell me - saw a t-shirt with "Alright, alright, alright" on it - I KNOW some dude says this, and I can hear a Southern accent in my head - can SOMEBODY tell me WHERE this comes from, so I can stop obsessively trying to figure it out? :)

Matthew Mconaughey (I think that's how you spell his last name)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter