All Star Movies Renovations

There are at least 2 refurbished rooms in 101 Dalmatians, I was there in March and they were working on 2 mock up rooms on the bottom floor of building 1 on the wing towards the parking lot....

There are at least 2 refurbished rooms in 101 Dalmatians, I was there in March and they were working on 2 mock up rooms on the bottom floor of building 1 on the wing towards the parking lot....
Oh wow! You had refurbished rooms there in March? I didn't even think they started that early.

I didn't stay in one , but I saw them working on them and asked a construction worker what they were doing...he said they were doing a couple mock up rooms in the new style.

I didn't stay in one , but I saw them working on them and asked a construction worker what they were doing...he said they were doing a couple mock up rooms in the new style.
Oh okay that makes sense. Maybe they were just trying some in that building, but are actually renovating the Toy Story section first.

Just got back- the rooms look just like the refurbished rooms in Pop. Very nice. Lots of shelving and outlets/usb. The laminate floors are so much better IMO.

Our room was on the ‘backside’ of building 10 meaning of Toy Story- meaning not facing Andy’s room- we were the closest to the parking lot- room 712. However- there were rooms on the other part of the T on the backside still being worked on- honestly looked like only a few rooms on our side were open but they were working quickly I think. By the end of the week, some of the tape over the windows of the other rooms in our area of the building had been removed and looked like they may be ready in a few days. My parents and brother had two rooms on the ‘front side’ I guess of building 10- meaning facing Andy’s room. From the looks of it- I don’t think it will be very long before building 10 is complete and they were already working on building 9. I predict the Toy Story section will be done before too long.

The beds were so comfortable- literally the best I’ve ever slept on a Disney vacation.

Just got back- the rooms look just like the refurbished rooms in Pop. Very nice. Lots of shelving and outlets/usb. The laminate floors are so much better IMO.

Our room was on the ‘backside’ of building 10 meaning of Toy Story- meaning not facing Andy’s room- we were the closest to the parking lot- room 712. However- there were rooms on the other part of the T on the backside still being worked on- honestly looked like only a few rooms on our side were open but they were working quickly I think. By the end of the week, some of the tape over the windows of the other rooms in our area of the building had been removed and looked like they may be ready in a few days. My parents and brother had two rooms on the ‘front side’ I guess of building 10- meaning facing Andy’s room. From the looks of it- I don’t think it will be very long before building 10 is complete and they were already working on building 9. I predict the Toy Story section will be done before too long.

The beds were so comfortable- literally the best I’ve ever slept on a Disney vacation.

Thanks for the update! We check in on Thanksgiving, so I’m excited to try out the new rooms!

All these updates so sound so nice! Thanks for sharing! Planning June 2019 at All Star Movies!

Sounds great! I'm booked preferred for December, hopefully those rooms will be done by then:santa:

Yay! Have a preferred room booked for over thanksgiving!

Does it have the same color scheme as the pop rooms or is the art and some of the other stuff different? I'm just curious as to the smaller differences between the rooms!

Does it have the same color scheme as the pop rooms or is the art and some of the other stuff different? I'm just curious as to the smaller differences between the rooms!
This is exactly what I was going to ask. I'm curious what little touches that changed because before they started at Movies they stated they would have some small touches be different at each Value.

I’m hoping to stay in the 101 Dalmatians section in September. How are the renovations coming? Which sections are completed?

I’m hoping to stay in the 101 Dalmatians section in September. How are the renovations coming? Which sections are completed?
None have been completed so far, but building 10 is being worked on in the Toy Story section. I've also heard reports that building 9 has been started.

This is exactly what I was going to ask. I'm curious what little touches that changed because before they started at Movies they stated they would have some small touches be different at each Value.

The rooms at POP are Mickey and Pluto themed, the rooms at ASM feature Mickey and Minnie.

May have to try All Stars again in the future.... it's been a while and the rooms really needed an update. Looking forward to pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts