All CM's in DLR.....

Disneylover 2

I'm DISappearing!!!!!!
I just want to say thanks to all the cast members in DLR and WDW. You guys are just so sweet and you really have the Disney spirit. You always help me out and some of you are just so funny!!!!!:thanks:

:scared1: :scared1: Hey, CM's in Tower of terror, thank you form making the ride even more scary. I mean, saying something like, "" Any last requests..too late." and, hold on to loose items including bags, galsses, hats, loved ones...." lol:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :scared1: I love that! Keep up the good work.

:scared1: :scared1: Hey, CM's in Tower of terror, thank you form making the ride even more scary. I mean, saying something like, "" Any last requests..too late." and, hold on to loose items including bags, galsses, hats, loved ones...." lol:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :scared1: I love that! Keep up the good work.

I have a buddy who just got hired in attrations at the Hollywood Backlot in DCA. you might see him around.

and

THANKS!

My job is considered 'Fun'. I have fun at work and love to give a guest a smile. Even a simple Hello can make a guest's day.

I have a buddy who just got hired in attrations at the Hollywood Backlot in DCA. you might see him around.

and

THANKS!

My job is considered 'Fun'. I have fun at work and love to give a guest a smile. Even a simple Hello can make a guest's day.

Cool.....;) :thumbsup2

4 days to go !!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter