All By Myself...I am gonna be All By Myself....

MegsChaos

Earning My Ears
Seriously though - I am flying solo for an entire day and night at Disney. Which is entirely unexpected.

I am treating myself to a wonderful meal out for dinner at Paddlefish. I am hoping I can get a table on an upper level to get some great water shots.

But as a first time solo traveler (other than not having to worry or feel back about being in the Single Rider Line) does anyone have tips or suggestions for how to make the most of this? I am literally going to be landing about 1pm. I should be ready to go by 3ish? give or take some travel time for the Magical Express.

I've never been on a full solo trip but usually in trips with bigger groups I like to go on my own for a while and find it to be very enjoyable.

When I'm by myself I just like to take a slower more relaxed pace because you don't have to worry about making sure others in your group are doing what they want. I usually try and hit a few attractions that have shorter wait times and do a lot of sitting and people watching. On one trip I was by myself in Epcot for around 3 hours after the rest of my group went back to the hotel and it was fantastic. I just grabbed a drink and walked around world showcase the whole time, went in and out of shops, watched some of the entertainment, and did about 4 rides on the boat ride in Mexico.

I did a solo trip for a week last year, ended up meeting awesome people from here so actually not so solo in the end but still spent plenty time by myself. Just enjoy being able to eat when you like and soak in the atmosphere. I spent some time just sitting by the bronze statues around the castle, taking lots of photos for people and people watching. It was fantastic and I’m looking to go back!

I love solo trips! My first was 5 days and I just came back from a 4 day last month! I’m scheduled to go back for 8 days in April! It’s so refreshing and you get to chill as much as you want. I still go with family every year too xD Dont be too worried about it! You’ll get to notice things that you didn’t notice before including the food! The CMs are great too, don’t be too surprised if they get chatty with u lol

Im doing a solo day and night in sept and i absolutely cannot wait. dinner at the bar at STK and drinks EVERYWHERE.

I would do some special experiences. Take in some backstage tours. Take in an Imagineer's lunch. Do your fastpasses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!