They are all linked to my account and under my email - Can I do this at the resort or do you have to go to guest services? I will be at the Beach Club so I can go to the international gateway while they are swimming as long as they don't need to keep their magic bands on all the time while in the pool.

You can upgrade at the resort concierge desk.
It should not be difficult to "have everyone" there, together (at the desk,) at some point, so that way you won't have any "issues" with upgrading all of the tickets.

Robo - Thank you for all of the info in this thread on adding days to tickets. We arrived yesterday and had purchased 5 day park hopper tickets from UT before the last price increase. I asked at the hotel lobby to upgrade to 7 day park hoppers. The price they calculated was exactly what I was expecting based on the info you provided here. It was great their pricing matched my calculation. Without your info I wouldn’t have known what the right number was.

Forgive me if this has been answered a thousand times!

We have a free dining package starting on a Thursday. Due to some travel changes we also have a room only reservation for Tuesday and Wednesday. We will be going to Disney Springs for dinner that Tuesday night. I know that we can go to Guest Services to activate the MYW tickets 2 days early

The question I have is -will I be able to get fast passes for Wednesday through MDE after we activate the tickets Tuesday night or do we have to wait until we get to the park in Wednesday?

Thank you so much!

I have a couple of ticket questions.
1) I have an After 2PM conference ticket that I was not able to use due to Irma. Is it possible to upgrade to a full day ticket?
2) My daughter is going on a trip with the band to march in the MK. Do you have any idea what type of tickets these will be? Do you think they will be upgradeable?

Thanks!!

I have a couple of ticket questions.
1) I have an After 2PM conference ticket that I was not able to use due to Irma. Is it possible to upgrade to a full day ticket?
2) My daughter is going on a trip with the band to march in the MK. Do you have any idea what type of tickets these will be? Do you think they will be upgradeable?

Thanks!!

1) Ask at a Guest Relations location as they’re the most likely to be able to work with that ticket. Since you have a pretty good reason for not having been able to use the ticket, I’d accommodate you if I were a GR CM.

2) If I had to bet, I’d say they’ll be Youth Market tickets (as those are generally what are sold to school/church/etc groups) and therefore probably not upgradeable, but it can’t hurt to ask.

We have a free dining package starting on a Thursday.
we also have a room only reservation for Tuesday and Wednesday.
1. will I be able to get fast passes for Wednesday through MDE after we activate the tickets Tuesday night
2. or do we have to wait until we get to the park in Wednesday?
1. Yes.
2. Nope.
Have fun!

Robo - Thank you for all of the info in this thread on adding days to tickets. We arrived yesterday and had purchased 5 day park hopper tickets from UT before the last price increase. I asked at the hotel lobby to upgrade to 7 day park hoppers. The price they calculated was exactly what I was expecting based on the info you provided here. It was great their pricing matched my calculation. Without your info I wouldn’t have known what the right number was.

Great to hear!
Thanks for the report!

If I am upgrading Base MYW tickets to an AP at WDW, can I pay for the upgrade using my MB (room charge)?

1) Ask at a Guest Relations location as they’re the most likely to be able to work with that ticket. Since you have a pretty good reason for not having been able to use the ticket, I’d accommodate you if I were a GR CM.

2) If I had to bet, I’d say they’ll be Youth Market tickets (as those are generally what are sold to school/church/etc groups) and therefore probably not upgradeable, but it can’t hurt to ask.

Thanks a bunch!

Question

If I buy a 7 day ticket and make fast pass selections (on site ), but end up wanting to stay an 8th day ( but taking off one day where I won’t go to a park ) can I make fast pass selections for the 8th day and get rid of the selections on a previous day to do it?

Question

If I buy a 7 day ticket and make fast pass selections (on site ), but end up wanting to stay an 8th day ( but taking off one day where I won’t go to a park ) can I make fast pass selections for the 8th day and get rid of the selections on a previous day to do it?

Yes.

Thanks for the help. Last question. Just bought tickets and it shows me 30 days ahead. I have resort reservation linked. Is that normal? Will the 60 days ahead show when I get to my 60 day window?

Thanks

For onsite guests with a room-only reservation, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark, assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. Before this point only a 30-day window (from the current day) will be active, again assuming valid tickets are attached to the account. It is possible to practice booking FPs using this 30-day window.

Made the mistake of reading a Disney Parks Moms Panel article and now I'm confused. I should have known better. Trying to confirm that I can make FP+ reservations for my entire trip at 60 days on a split stay as long as I have the tickets to cover. Thought that I could, but the article suggested otherwise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter