All 3 Disney Stores in Buffalo Area Closing

wdwdreamin

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
As many of you may have heard, Disney planned to buy back the Disney Stores from The Children's Place. However, they agreed to only buy 2/3 of the stores, therefore, the others would be closed. Early information indicated that at least one store would be left in the Buffalo area, but I walked into that store yesterday and they are going to be gone also. This news obviously does not come at a very good time for a VMK member. I'm still in shcok from VMK closing and now this!! Anyway, with at least 1/3 of the stores closing, I figured this was bound to impact members in other areas also. Check with your local Disney Store for their status. The CMs in our store were handing out a phone number to anyone who wanted it so we could call and make our feelings known about this. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to post it here. If it's okay, I'll add it later. (Mods??) If not, I can PM it to anyone who is interested. And since I already have the email/snailmail addresses of the Disney execs I may make my feelings known in that manner also.

Oh, why couldn't they have left just one?? :sad1:

Yes, I had heard this news. Alot of my stores are closing. I remember the good old days when the Disney Store had the awesome after Christmas Sales. My Christmas Tree is decorated with all Disney stuff. Going to miss that store. :mad:

Well if you need a fix we still have disney stores but not as good as the States :( We have an outlet store that is going no where. Do not know about are other ones. We let you know when I know. Only a short 2 hour trip from Buffalo.

So sorry about your guys stores. my store closed years ago but they just opened a new one this year. I am so happy.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter