Alfredo's and CP

disneyeveryyear

DIS Veteran
We have a dinner reservation at Alfredo's in conjunction with the Candlelight Processional.

I know that we have prepaid for dinner for 2 adults and 2 children.

What is included in our dinner? Does it include any courses other than the entree?

What about the children? Are they required to order off the children's menu? Will they get a salad?

Thanks for your help. This is our first trip at Christmas and I am so excited to attend the CP with Gary Sinese!

You get an appetizer or soup, entree, dessert, non-alcoholic drink. Children order off the child's menu (their package price is much less). I don't think they get an appetizer, just entree, dessert & drink.

Our Alfredo's experience on the CP Dinner Package was so-so. The food was very good, and the service was spotty (as usual), but the package was a little disappointing. Not sure if it was our waiter or the restaurant.

The kids package wasn't such a good deal. I think we lost money on them. They ordered off of the kids menu and all they could have for dessert was a scoop of ice cream. As for the adults, I wasn't thrilled either. We were not given a choice of an appetizer and they tried to just give us salad. I wanted the fettuchini appetizer and the waiter reluctantly said yes. He also limited our dessert choices as well. We had sodas, and he charged us for coffees. Fair enough to charge us for coffee, but that - as well as the whole experience - was much different than our favorite restaurant. That would be Le Cellier. There the only limitation they have is no lobster. We got a soup for the kids, as well as any desert they like.......and no charge for the coffee. I guess Le Cellier has just spoiled us. Then again, when we go to the Brown Derby on a package they never seem to charge us for the coffee either, no matter how many non-alcoholic beverages we've had.

Thanks all for your input.

LeCellier sounds intriguing, but they didn't off it to us for the CP. Maybe it's sold out already. We are going on Christmas Eve and I am glad we finally found somewhere to go!

Does anyone know how they treat dinners, or any meals for that matter, for children under 2? I'm a little confused in regards to the fixed-price meals - I'll have a 1 yr old that I know eats a ton - will they bring him tidbits, or can I order a child entree for him? We have a PS at Teppanyaki, and I'm just trying to plan his menu. Same story for the FDP, will they charge us for a child's dinner if I order him something, even if he's under 3? Thanks for any advice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter