Alamo pre check with another driver

katallo

DIS Veteran
We are booked with Costco and have a free additional driver. If we do pre check do we also have to go to the desk for an additional driver or can this be added online?

We are booked with Costco and have a free additional driver. If we do pre check do we also have to go to the desk for an additional driver or can this be added online?
I believe you do it at the exit gate where they give you the paperwork. I haven't done so with Alamo but have with the other two companies under the corporate umbrella, National and Enterprise. In both of those cases I went out, selected my vehicle, got to the gate and handed over both my driver's license and the license of the additional driver.

When you do precheck for skip the counter, you will provide DL information for the extra driver. Then the person at the exit kiosk will verify both licenses, along with the credit card on file.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter