AKV's concierge booking? Will you try to book this?

Would you book concierge?

• Yes, I would love to stay Concierge, I want it in the new building

• Yes, I'd love to stay concierge but am fine with staying in the old building

• No, I'd never stay concierge anyways so it doesn't matter to me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted for concierge in Jambo House, since this is what we have booked for 5 nights next June 1st. Looking forward to the lounge and have already emailed the staff requesting booking of the Surise Safari as soon as the booking window opens.

We're doing 5 nights club level studio at AKV and 5 nights 1 bedroom at OKW. Haven't decided on the weekend yet.

I am a brand new DVC member (July 07) and booked our first trip "home" March 9 - 16, 2008 in a concierge studio room. :cheer2:

I thought for our first trip, we should go big or stay home. I probably will not go concierge everytime, but plan to occasionally. I am fine with concierge in Jambo house. I loved our stay at Jambo House in February.

I was able to book a cl studio for Jan 25-27 for our 30th anniversary. I was also able to book a sunset safari on Jan 25 and a sunrise safari on Jan 27. Staying five nights in a BWV one bedroom before and doing a 4 day DCL trip after our CL stay at the AKV.

Just curious-What is the allure of concierge? What exactly do you get?

All of the normal concierge level perks plus two very important items -- access to both the sunrise and sunset safaris. The sunrise safari is a small group private very much extended tour of the safari ride at AK followed by special breakfast. The sunset safari is a small group tour of the AKL savannas followed by a private dinner at Jiko.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter