AKV studio, 7 months out in early October?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Thought about doing a 3-night stay during the first of October next year to just rest, relax, and enjoy the resort and maybe shop. I could be very flexible with the dates being between like the 5th-14th of October. (my child's fall break from school) I would like to have a savanna studio at the AKL, Jambo. How doable would this be in getting if I were online right at 8 a.m. seven months out?

Poly might would work as well, if available then. Not even going to think about the Beach Club during that time. I know I would have to be on the dot at 8 in the morning.

In October, my experience is iffy. We wanted a 2 BR at Kidani last October. Right at the dot at 8:00, I got one of the last 2 BRs. I read somewhere that studios are the quickest to go.

It sounds like you would be going right around Columbus Day holiday. That will make it harder to find a studio at seven months out. Book your home resort at 11 months out and then see if you can change it at seven months out so at least you will have a reservation.

It sounds like you would be going right around Columbus Day holiday. That will make it harder to find a studio at seven months out. Book your home resort at 11 months out and then see if you can change it at seven months out so at least you will have a reservation.
Didn't think about Columbus and all. Thanks.

Canadian Thanksgiving is also in that time frame! I agree, book your home then check out availability at 7 months.

Jambo studios sell out before Kidani, as well. Even flexible, with the holiday then, not a sure thing even at Kidani.

Wonder if my chances might be better at the Poly? I'm sure they would at SSR.

May just go with SSR. Don't think it will be much of a problem there. Really want to wait till the refurbs are done at OKW, before I stay there for the first time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!