AKL Pool??

kement

Earning My Ears
Hi,
Just wondering if anyone knows the depth of the pool at the AKL and if they provide vests for kids or allow floaties. Thought I read in one thread that floaties are not allowed??

Thanks

When we were there in May 2002 they had vests for the kids but I don't remember whether or not they allowed floaties.

I also don't remember the depth - but the pool has zero entry where a lot of the smaller kids loved to play - and it would gradually get deeper.

Hi there...

I think the deepest area is only 5 feet deep.... I don't recall it being over my head anywhere...

You walk right in - like a beach... and I think the majority of the pool is maybe 3 to 4 feet deep with a really shallow area for little ones....

Kids can wear lift vests.... I have not seen anyone using floaties or noodles..

>>^..^<<

What do you mean by floaties? DD was allowed to use inflatable arm floats at WL.

I seem to remember one area of the pool to be 6', but the majority of the pool is about 4'. Life vests were available for the kids and water wings (inflatable arm floats) were allowed when we were there. :D

Is there a slide at this pool?

Jill

Hi,
Yes, there is a slide, not really big, rather small says my 9 yr old!
My daughter wore arm floaties in the pool also. No one has ever said a word about them. She even wore them going down the slide. HTH.

Just curious..is the slide more like the size of CBR or POFQ? the one at CBR was REALLY small. The one at POFQ was nice...not to big and not too small :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter