~~~AirTran open through November now!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
Sorry if this is a repost I'm just so excited that now we can now book our flights and trip for November :banana::cheer2::goodvibes

Sorry if this is a repost I'm just so excited that now we can now book our flights and trip for November :banana::cheer2::goodvibes

But only up to Nov 22nd. They don't have the rest of the month posted yet. Those of us going at Thanksgiving are still waiting...

We bought flights out on the 22nd, waiting for them to open up through the end of November so we can book our return. Glad we bought one way as prices have already gond up some on some flights.

Yep...still waiting to book Thanksgiving. Anyway to tell when they'll open those dates? I tried to book MKE to MCO and couldn't book anything after 11/22.

We bought flights out on the 22nd, waiting for them to open up through the end of November so we can book our return. Glad we bought one way as prices have already gond up some on some flights.
What price did you get for the 22nd?? $59 or $98???

What price did you get for the 22nd?? $59 or $98???

We paid $107 out of DAY (Dayton, OH). We could have gotten cheaper flights out of CMH (Columbus, OH), I think for $74, but we opted to pay the extra cash knowing if prices dropped they would provide a credit.

I am cringing to think what our return flights will cost when we return the Sunday after Thanksgiving.

DAY seems to be higher now than many of the other airports within an hour and a half drive. I think it may be that AirTran is competing against Southwest at CMH and possibly also at Indianapolis. There are not a lot of direct flight options out of DAY other than AirTran.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter