Airport Transport

JAW7373

Earning My Ears
WHAT IS THE CHEAPEST AND FASTEST WAY TO GET FROM THE
AIRPORT TO THE HARD ROCK HOTEL?

THANK YOU

How many people are you transporting?

The fastest way is to grab a taxi. A yellow cab was $40 (including tip) from HRH to the airport. I don't know how many suitcases they can fit in the trunk.

The only airport shuttle is Mears:
R/T Adult: $24, ch(to age 12) $17= Total $39 r/t
One way: A:$14, ch:$10

It wasn't bad but it took about 1/2 hour (during a slow time) from when I got my ticket until I was on the shuttle. You have to wait outside until they yell your hotel name. It's nasty breathing those exhaust fumes and you can't sit down because you can't hear them when they yell for you.:(

I have used Tiffanys Town Car and Yourride. We were much happier with "Yourride".

Round Trip from MCO to the HRH is $70.00. We had a beautiful white stretch limo pick us up. That cost $110. Round trip. The driver was at the airport with a sign with our name on it and he was on time at the hotel to bring us back.

You can look them up at http://www.yourride.net

We have them picking us up again at the airport on April 4.

Patty

How much do you have to tip the Yourride driver? Is it a set rate, or we paid 10.00 last time one way.

I tipped the driver $20 when he dropped us off at the hotel (he stopped off at a store for us) and $10 when he dropped us off at the airport.

Patty

It might sound crazy, but would he stop at a drive-in for a snack instead of stopping by a store. We have a late flight coming in, and I know the kids will be hungry and I don't know the best way to give them a snack. Resort food is sooo expensive.

I dont see why not. We wanted to stop to pick up beer and soda for the room and he brought us to a place on Turkey Lake Drive. How late are you coming in and how old are your kids, we usually take a walk to the Hard Rock Cafe if we are eating late, we have even sat at the bar with DD.

Patty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter