airmiles & WDW tickets

tracycd2

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but you can now
get 5 and 7 day PHP passes with your airmiles.

5 day PHP with 2 plus passes
adult-3080 airmiles
child-2460 airmiles

7 day PHP with 4 plus passes
adult-3720 airmiles
child-3000 airmiles

I hope this can help someone. I know it has peaked my interest.
Tracy

Seeing I only have 132 Airmiles(I have been collecting for about 4 years now)it will be years before I could take advantage of this,LOL.Thanks for letting us know about this.

Hi,

I Have also been collecting airmiles for years and they didn't
really add up to very much either, UNTIL last year when I won
5000 airmiles. I have been waiting for something like this to come
along so I could finally spend some of these miles.
I have enough now for 2 adult 5 day PHP. Yahoo!!!
Tracy

Congratulations, Tracycd2 on your win! I have been collecting for years and I think I have enough airmiles to get my DH and myself to the end of the runway. Getting 1 point every time I get gas is just not adding up.....oh well, I guess I'm going to have to try to win some myself. Have fun using your points.

Tink42

EXCELLENT TRACY!

We have something like 1500 airmiles. I was hoping to get enough for one airfare to Orlando in a couple of years! S

Did y'all know you can convert Club Z points to Airmiles as well. I think the rate to redeem is 2000 Club Z points gets you 1 Airmile.
Personally I am no where near getting a WDW ticket with my points... If I convert my 500,000 Club Z's and add my 600 Airmiles, I guess I would have approx. 850. I'll just have to keep shopping.:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter