Airmiles Armchair Chatter

ok, I can confirm that at urban fresh I bought a gift card for 75, gave the MegaMiles coupon and my Airmile card, asked if the code showed up and left THEN I popped in here, dug out my receipt and I got 150 AM!!!!! Shows up as 2 separate lines and then a total the plu code is also there. I just wish I had seen that in time to get one on the other account but didn't want to miss my bus home

Purchased my Sobeys gift cards today. PLU 31 on receipt, but no airmiles listed on receipt. They specifically told me they wouldn't show on the receipt. I have never had any problems at my Sobeys before, so fingers crossed.

I bought my tickets at around 3 p.m. today. All the air miles showed on my receipts (I bought each card separately), so it's a sure thing.

I bought at lunch (12:30pm) and after work (5:30pm) and received 150 am both times. Perhaps it varies by store and what patches they did or didn't download today.

Glad you made out well!!

Keep forgetting to post, I have a spend $40 get 60 AM for Rexall this week. Obviously not as good as the weekend offer but nice to see it back! It's only valid two days I think? Wed/Thu I think. I don't plan to take advantage at this time but it was nice to see. Debating whether to spend $50 at Rexall today or not, I shouldn't really spend the money but those airmiles are calling me...

I went back to Sobeys today and spoke with the same customer service lady as yesterday(10am) who said the miles would not show on my receipt. The manager happened to be standing there when she was telling me this. She insisted the same thing today and I showed her a receipt from today from my mother-in-law that showed the promotion and the 150 miles on the receipt from the same store. She still insisted it wasn't true that they would appear on the receipt and said I would get them in 120 days. I told her I didn't spend $600 to get 600 Miles in 4 months when other people have them on their receipt now. I also said I would be happy to buy another gift-card with a different AirMiles card to show her wrong and asked to speak to a manager. The same manager as yesterday walked over, instantly said "give him the miles, there was an error yesterday, use the code" and walked away. She reached for a printed-off email she had, entered a code that showed as "Promotion No. 7 Bonus Earned 150" on the receipt, and entered it 4 times. She clearly was aware of the problem because she reached for the email and the manager walked back just as she was finishing with another printed copy of the email with the special code.

I did some serious studying of coupons/flyers/websites and plunked my results in the MM thread regarding the Sobeys GC offers AND the Rexall offers and the whole combining confusion.

Sobeys GC & Rexall threshold spend combining with MM coupons

*** Caveat regarding the survey and any other "discount" coupons you may have -- those are STILL a YMMV situation that will require either hitting up a store you know will at least let you try to stack them or ask to watch what happens & study your receipt before you leave the store to confirm you get what matters the most to you (be that AM, MM coupon code or $5.00 off)

Keep forgetting to post, I have a spend $40 get 60 AM for Rexall this week. Obviously not as good as the weekend offer but nice to see it back! It's only valid two days I think? Wed/Thu I think. I don't plan to take advantage at this time but it was nice to see. Debating whether to spend $50 at Rexall today or not, I shouldn't really spend the money but those airmiles are calling me...
I'm VERY glad to see this pop up because we do NOT have any extra money to throw around right now strictly for the AM hunt. I'll be using it on the 2nd card next week so i can save $10. I just wish it was a better flyer there are ONLY 9 offers this week <sigh>

23667035_10212179619540592_1673893260_n.png

Thanks for the heads up on this, I just checked and also got the same offer. Might not have time to drive to Rexall today to try to spend $50, but back to work next week means I'm just a short elevator ride from 4-5 Rexalls in the Path system, lol.

Thanks for the heads up on this, I just checked and also got the same offer. Might not have time to drive to Rexall today to try to spend $50, but back to work next week means I'm just a short elevator ride from 4-5 Rexalls in the Path system, lol.

I'm hoping for a two-day email coupon possibility on Tuesday as well, if they still exist.

well I am tapped out on the groceries AM earning for a bit! I can hardly shut our chest freezer, I bought so much food. :D

now if they have a pickle-polooza like they did last year, we may be in trouble. I still can find places to store pickles!

I do now that next time I will be bringing postit notes and creating smaller cartloads to re-use some of the coupons though! I could have used them 3 times over but I had like 10 people in line behind me... all of whom were rolling their eyes...

Grrr. I made a trip into the city today for the Rexall points. I loaded and "goed". ;) I had 3 items that should have had extra points. On the receipt, ONE was listed and the other two not. I don't have a smartphone, so couldn't show the Rexall cashier (who, seriously, wouldn't have been able to help, anyway-inexperieced) On the positive side....140 points and the third MM shop done. Tomorrow-fingers crossed for Foodland and Sobeys.

Double grrr since I meant to put this on this thread to begin with. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter