Airmiles ALERT!! Current week's offers start on page 290

Discussion in 'Canadian Trip Planning & Community Board' started by Donald - my hero, Aug 28, 2015.

1. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

Thanks Jacqueline
    Hugs Mel

Donald - my hero likes this.
  2. elaine amj

elaine amj DIS Veteran

Yep - makes me happy too!! Can't wait to upgrade to the newer BB phone with Android apps!

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. momof2gr8kids

momof2gr8kids DIS Veteran

I've been really sucking at getting am lately. Missed last Blue Friday as we were camping and didn't have time to run there between packing the trailer.

I really wish we had a big Rexall. Those offers are awesome!We have a small Rexall pharmacy but just has medicine and stuff so no way to max out on all the bonus and load and go offers there. Maybe once a month or two.

Life's been busy with kids activities almost every evening and work stuff. But things are dying down so I hope to start pouring over the deals weekly and making more of an effort to rack them up!

5. ottawamom

ottawamom DIS Veteran

I have a Monday-Thursday loaded into my Load and Go right now. (Waiting till Monday to use it.) I think I am going to do my normal (Stacking coupons) shop with only the Mon-Thurs loaded. Then depending on how that posts I will go in and pick up on of the other Load and Go items. That 50 Bonus will have to work with one of those combinations.

6. Donald - my hero

Donald - my hero <font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"

I'll be waiting anxiously for your report and hope that it is an offer that shows on your receipt since my weekly offer is Spend $80.00 get 100 AM and even though i actually do need a fair number of things, i do NOT need $80 worth :crazy2: One of my load n go offers is for a fairly cheap item but the rest i doubt i'll use. I can wait till Tuesday to do laundry :P

Here's hoping your report is positive!
    [​IMG]

7. dancin Disney style

dancin Disney style <font color=blue>I found one to share with some fa

This is a little off topic but involves the LCBO which is AM. We are heading to Mt. Tremblant , QC is a couple of weeks and from what I gather it's a little isolated and we will need to bring supplies with us. So my question is.....is wine and beer cheaper in QC or similar to ON? If it's similar then I will buy here before we leave and get the AM but if it's cheaper in QC I will buy there.

For reference I like Barefoot wine and it's $9.95 at the LCBO.

8. AngelDisney

AngelDisney Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)

My Load n Go for the 50 bonus miles is spending $60 for 100 AM. I am stacking that with the $25 get 40AM card and $5 off survey coupon. I will be visiting the Rexall on Bloor Street. Hope they still have 30% off on H2O+ products. I don't think I can stock any more mouth wash, shampoo, conditioner or soap.

9. ottawamom

ottawamom DIS Veteran

My son frequents Mt. Tremblant. I always tell him to buy stuff here make some meals ahead (Ottawa) and take it up with him but he insists it's just as easy to shop there. I find the beer cheaper in Quebec than here and you can get it at a corner store. Depends on how much stuff you can fit into your vehicle. Just checked the SAQ (LCBO Quebec) there are two in Mt. Tremblant and the wine price is the same as the LCBO

10. bababear_50

bababear_50 DIS Veteran

I may need to take a trip to Rona...............hopefully pick up some airmiles.......................
    Someone stole one of my hanging garden baskets (Birthday gift from youngest son) and garden tools.......................
    sometimes my belief in mankind is tested. :(:sad1::sad:
    I did go and get some new flowers today and I have zip tied and wired them onto the basket brackets.
    Please leave my flowers alone,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I think I need to install motion sensor lights too.
    Happy fathers day!
    Hugs Mel

11. AngelDisney

AngelDisney Dream a Disney Dream 0[;)

Sorry about your hanging basket! Karma karma!

12. dancin Disney style

We are going with a team and I have chatted about meals with friends. They are totally uninterested in even bringing one prepared meal. My suite has a full kitchen and I suggested that we plan one night in and cook in. No way, no how. I will still bring something that I can cook at home and bring frozen to have on hand. Will also have a cooler loaded with fruit, veg and cold cuts. Space in the car is a bit of an issue because we have a lot of stuff to bring in relation to the competition. Then on top of that we are bringing an extra person with us. We are currently trying to figure that out but bringing some wine or a case of beer wouldn't make much difference.

It's been a few years since I've been to an SAQ. Do they also have things like hard cider and coolers or is that with the beer?

13. ottawamom

ottawamom DIS Veteran

Beer/wine you can get at a corner store, the coolers you may be able to also. There's a Metro in Mt Tremblant and an IGA if you need anything else and they carry wine and beer. Google them to be sure re the who carries what brand etc.

dancin Disney style likes this.
  14. Donald - my hero

I just had my 100 miles for the Soar into More post this morning so i thought i would do some digging thru my email and then this thread to track it down. As you can see by my post above from eons ago the 100 was simply for opting into the programme. The current part of this promotion that will give us the 400 if we spend $200.00 in gas stations only just started June 1st and runs till July 31st.

SO those of us who are just seeing the 100 post --- that's our sign-up bonus :flower:

15. isabellea

isabellea Combining beach and Disney!

Domestic beers and coolers made with beer can be found at corner stores (depanneurs) and at the grocery store. The grocery store can also sell a limited selection of wines. SAQ is where you will find imported beers, wine and hard liquor. Coolers made with vodka (e.g. Smirnoff Ice) will be found at the SAQ. They have a website with pricing (tx is included in price at SAQ) and availability in specific locations.

Tremblant is nice but pricey! It's a resort and they charge an additional tx of 3% on everything. Try to make your purchases before entering the resort if possible.

dancin Disney style likes this.
  16. Donald - my hero

OK Rexall shoppers, start your shopping carts! I haven't got the e-mail for this week so i went hunting and found it myself -- i took the URL from last week's coupon and changed the 12 to a 19 SO if you're ever missing the coupon .. just take any URL and change to Monday's date!
    Spend $40.00 get 95 AM Valid June 19th - 22nd

I'll be waiting to see if anyone gets the 50 miles for using a loadngo offer today. I'm going to do some flyer studying and decide my plan of attack

2 sales of $40.00 will net me 190 AM BUT 1 sale of $80.00 will net me the 95 AM + 100 AM from my LoadnGo and an extra 5 AM is 5 AM, right!

For anyone who wants it, here's the new coupon for $5.00 off
    Spend $25.00 get $5.00 off Valid until July 11th

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017 at 8:41 AM
  17. dancin Disney style

Thanks @ottawamom and @isabellea I'm excited about this trip because we always have a good time with the friends we have made in this group. We started organized for this back in October. I booked accommodation back then and got a 2 br suite for only $150/night everyone else booked much later and, at the same hotel, got single rooms for over $200/night. I suspect that our suite will be the hub.

I could have booked this hotel through the AM Hub but it was $299/night.

isabellea likes this.
  18. damo

damo Proud Redhead

I'm going to try today to use the load 'n go and today's coupon. We'll see what happens.

19. Debbie

Debbie DIScovering DIS magic-missing my colours

I got 100 points, but it seems that that is just my regular monthly posting. :(
    17 Jun 17 [​IMG] ELIGIBLE EVERYDAY PURCHASES +4
    17 Jun 17 [​IMG] AMERICAN EXPRESS PLATINUM +95
    17 Jun 17 [​IMG] 1 REWARD MILE PER $10 +1

I remember signing up for the Soar into Summer, so fingers crossed that those 100 points will post later.

20. Donald - my hero

This is how ours posted -- let's hope that yours show up soon!
    upload_2017-6-19_9-16-34.png

Debbie likes this.
  21. bgula

bgula DIS Veteran

I don't remember anything about the program saying that you got 100 AM just to sign up for it, although that would be great. I am, however, still waiting for 100 AM from Amex from April 7 for opting in for marketing emails. That is supposed to be posted by the end of July. I don't think that's what this is as it IS listed as Soar into More.
    I didn't get a chance to call Amex this weekend, so I can't confirm about what the 100 AM actually is. Not sure if I should waste me time now.