"Ahhhhhhhh that smell reminds me of...."

tonyolily

Luv 2 Lurk
Okay, I went out to start the riding lawnmower yesterday and as it started I was overwhelmed by the smell - I totally did a flash back to being in the passenger's side of an Indy Speedway car at Magic Kingdom with my 5yr old DS at the wheel, crashing back and forth on the car's guide track. :cloud9:

Against better judgement I just stopped for a moment, closed my eyes and took a deep breath of mower exhaust with a huge smile on my face and a happy tingly feeling.

This ever happen to anyone else?

Yes! The new Eggo french toast waffle things! The smell like Main St outside the bakery!

The other night my neighbors had a firepit going in their backyard, during the night it rained. The next morning I was getting ready to mow the grass and the wind shifted, I got a whiff of wet burnt logs. The smell brought me back the Kali River Rapids and to SSE when Rome was burning....

Even the smell of the HEAT! Yesterday in NJ it got close to 100 degrees and it just smelled and felt so much like WDW. Even driving by the Burger King smelled like Pecos Bill to me in that heat!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter