After 5 tickets and hotel discounts?

Raya

DIS Veteran
Good morning! I'm planning my first Run Disney trip since 2013. Are there any hotel discounts or specials for runners? I remember a handful of 'host hotels' that had specials for runners back then with buses to the starting line. It looks like now every hotel goes to the start, so maybe no discounts?

Along the same lines, we're not going to want to spend a full day in the parks afterward, but might like to do an evening. Is there any way to get the after 5pm ticket for race day? Last time there were ticket options available for purchase that let you in after noon or after 5pm similar to the special convention tickets.

I don't know of any hotel discounts. Even finding availability is a bit rough.

As for the after 5pm tickets I've only been able to get those when I was on property for a convention and I got them through the convention. They used to have FL resident after 5:00 tickets but I don't think those have been around in a while.

The Hilton Bonnet Creek has a marathon weekend package. I think the rooms are slightly discounted plus they have breakfast, race transportation, a gift for runners (idk what it is).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter