Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we don't know that for sure but I don't think they will have any "slinky" affects.
I think we can say for sure that there will be nothing revolutionary about the ride vehicles, or Disney would have touted it by now. They talked about the silly swinging cars on 7DMT from the moment the ride was announced 3 years prior to its opening. This will just be a lightly themed, exposed support coaster. Certainly not an e-ticket.

Also go Knights!

Class of 04.....Best thing ever was going to the Fiesta Bowl and watching the stomping of Baylor in person.....sorry to go off topic.

In talking with one of the Cast Member's who was basically reciting a script about the scale model at the D23 Expo, she indicated that the two versions were supposed to be pretty identical. At DL, there will be 3 entrances to SWGE. At DHS, there will only be 2 entrances. But outside of this, I think they are trying to make them look the same.

Maybe the third entrance location will be there but only accessible through the star wars resort.....

Maybe the third entrance location will be there but only accessible through the star wars resort.....

With the scale model, all of the entrances were in the front-ish side of the model. So that would probably rule out the 3rd entrance from the new Star Wars resort hotel. However, with that being said, when I saw the model, it was before the Parks & Resorts panel and before the confirmation of the Star Wars hotel. Given the vague and lack of specific information about the location of the hotel, I don't know if the cast members would have had updated entrance information after the hotel announcement.

One would hope that the Star Wars resort hotel would have a dedicated entrance into SWGE.

With the scale model, all of the entrances were in the front-ish side of the model. So that would probably rule out the 3rd entrance from the new Star Wars resort hotel. However, with that being said, when I saw the model, it was before the Parks & Resorts panel and before the confirmation of the Star Wars hotel. Given the vague and lack of specific information about the location of the hotel, I don't know if the cast members would have had updated entrance information after the hotel announcement.

One would hope that the Star Wars resort hotel would have a dedicated entrance into SWGE.
Im pretty sure they will have a no lines exclusive entrance to Star Wars Land. I fully expect to have exclusive content and areas inside the park for guests too.

I knew DHS and AoA were close, but that one picture really makes me wish they would just put in a walkway over the road and let guests walk. I guess the gondolas will be quick enough no one would ever really do that though.

I knew DHS and AoA were close, but that one picture really makes me wish they would just put in a walkway over the road and let guests walk. I guess the gondolas will be quick enough no one would ever really do that though.
That's still an extremely long walk. I like walking but that would be exhaustive going back and forth

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!