Advice on Best Stroller Rental Companies/Stroller Models

jessiegirl1982

DIS Veteran
Hi all,
So our 3 year old is getting is tad big for our Peg Perego Book Plus, and it was such a pain to check, we are thinking about renting one for our 7 day trip at Pop in September. We have a high end umbrella stroller we are going to bring for the airport and short Disney park/resort visits that week, but we want a full size stroller for the longer theme park jaunts.. that being said (if you can follow my train of thought that is..), I need advice from you lovely DIS'ers on favorite stroller models/companies.. TIA!!!

I can't help with stroller models, but we rented a crib from Kingdom Strollers last week and had a great experience. They dropped it off at bell services and we returned it to bell services when we left. It was a full size crib and the bedding came sealed in plastic wrap. I can imagine they take similar care of their strollers. Highly recommend.

We just arrived today and used Kingdom Strollers for a rental. We got a city mini gt single with the parent console, child tray, and a cooler bag. It was waiting on us at the resort when we arrived and is in great shape. Would highly recommend them!

I've used both Orlando stroller rental and Kingdom Strollers. They are both great. I believe Kingdom was a little cheaper but I haven't looked in awhile. You really can't go wrong with either.

We've used Baby Wheels, Kingdom Strollers and Walker Mobility for stroller rentals in the past. All provide excellent service, no complaints. ( We used Walker Mobility because we also needed to rent a scooter for my mom and they gave us a slight discount on our order)

We have only rented a double and get the City Mini GT double. It is awesome and so easy to push even with two heavy kids riding. So I imagine a single would be even better.

We just arrived today and used Kingdom Strollers for a rental. We got a city mini gt single with the parent console, child tray, and a cooler bag. It was waiting on us at the resort when we arrived and is in great shape. Would highly recommend them!
I was thinking of this exact combo! Glad you are happy with it! Is it worth it for the snack tray? My DS doesn't really use the snack tray anymore, but does like having his own cup holder.

We rented a double city mini last June for my two girls (5 and 3) and we rented it from Apple strollers. It workout very well for us and I felt it was not a lot to pay. I think it was around $45 for the week. We picked up in the lobby of our hotel and dropped it back off at the same place. I had to watch a YouTube video on how the fold it for a bus trip but that was the only issue that came up.

I was thinking of this exact combo! Glad you are happy with it! Is it worth it for the snack tray? My DS doesn't really use the snack tray anymore, but does like having his own cup holder.

I think the small fee is worth it for us. It has a cup holder and helps keep her entertained. The stroller is still working great

We have rented from Orlando Stroller rental twice and are renting from them again for our upcoming trip. We all loved the citi mini. It is comfortable, reclines nicely, and the rain cover works well even in a down pour.

We have used Kingdom Strollers twice now for a double City Mini. No complaints at all. Stroller was there when we arrived and we dropped it off right before leaving on the Magical Express. Easy.

I'm debating between a City Mini or a Maclaren Techno XT from Orlando rental. The price is the same, but the insurance is $5 more for the Maclaren. 4.5yo GS hasn't used a stroller in a while, but was always very comfortable in a Maclaren, and would nap readily. My plan is to find a quiet place for him to nap in the stroller, rather than making a trek back to the hotel. Thoughts?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter