Adventurers Club Questions

floridagirrl2

I'm walking on sunshine!
DH and I have never been to the Adventurers Club (hard to believe, I know!). We are planning to go the weekend of DH's birthday, which is December 18th.

Is there a way to make reservations? If not, should we get there by a certain time in order to be guaranteed entry (in other words, does it ever fill up so much that people are denied entry?)

Will there be a place to sit, or should we expect to stand?

Any other tips on how to have THE MOST FUN at the Adventurers Club?

Thanks in advance!

You won't be denied entry unless you are going on New Years eve etc. :) There are usually seats available, but you may wind up having to stand for a few shows if it's super crowded. There is always different stuff happening in different parts of the club. :)

I like to get there around 8 and stay till they close at 1. TO have the most fun, particiate! Join in the songs, and the Adventurer's creed. Go to a bunch of the shows in the various rooms and chat with the cast. Don't forget to say Kungaloosh a lot and have yourself a Kungaloosh drink in a coconut head cup!

Have fun!!!!!

http://www.allearsnet.com/btp/faq_adv.htm

No reservations required or needed.

FYI, the AC does not serve food. It's a bar with a show.

I don't remember anyone ever being denied entry to the club itself. The library (main show room) only holds 100 and when all the seats are filled, they close the doors. No standing is allowed in the library. It's permitted in the salon.

The coconut cup holder costs $6 (in addition to drink cost).

Put a birthday button on the birthday boy.

How to have a good time there? Drink! No really, you need to have a Kungaloosh. EsmeraldaX is right. You need to participate in the activities. My favorite is the mask room. DH and I just love to watch the people at the bar and see what the person does on the moveable bar stool. What a hoot! The actors are really kind people, no mean spiritedness there. One hint...make sure that you don't wear matching shirts unless you want the attention from the cast. From one who knows.....

Bearfan

Thanks everybody! I told DH about the suggestions re: a birthday pin and re: NOT wearing matching shirts. He was very amused, because we often wear matching shirts inadvertantly--we just happen to choose the same color on the same day.

We will definitely participate AND drink a Kungaloosh (or two--we will be using Disney transporation so what's a couple of drinks??:p ).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter