Adults and Solo Trips Central ** Updated 5/8/07

I have a work trip to FL in early April. Planning to fly down early on 4 April and spend the day at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival. I'm also considering going to DHS at the end of the day for the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular, but that will depend on whether I've done everything (and eaten everything) I want in Epcot.

Currently planning our second annual Moms Only trip to Disneyworld November 11-19. Last year we chose Oct 2-9 and were cursed with a kidney stone attack right before Hurricane Matthew hit. What a crazy vacation! The plus side was the amazing hospital (with valet service) in Kissimmee that offered wonderful care. Halloween wasn't as awesome as we expected so hopefully this trip we will see a bit of Christmas. We typically stay at Port Orleans Riverside but we are thinking up stepping up to Saratoga Spring DVC or Animal Kingdom DVC

Just booked my next two solo trips: May 18-20 for Pandora previews (DVC Member and hopefully D23 too), then Dec. 29-Jan. 2 for New Year's Eve.

Counting down the days till my first solo trip.

Originally was booked for the Poly on 9/18 for 5 days, but decided to save some money and switched over to POFQ. Excited to go solo, as I missed a lot on a recent family trip.

Going on our first adults only trip since the kids came along, to celebrate our 20th wedding anniversary, this September! We are going to truly enjoy F&W and are doing the DxDDP!:jumping1:

Solo-ish trip from May 19-21 with a very flexible itinerary aside from my AP Pandora Preview on May 19 from 3-5pm. Would love to meet some new friends, so please let me know if you'd like to hang out!

Hi all!
I'm new to these boards but a longtime Disneyworld fan. I've just returned from a family trip to Disneyland Paris and have now booked my first solo trip to Disneyworld for March next year. Mildly nervous about it as it's always been a family thing, but I think it's going to be an awesome experience.

I imagine someone, somewhere on these boards has posted about this (and he may well even be on these boards somewhere too) but there's a guy on Youtube called Michael Kay who vlogged his solo trip from March, and I've got to say as a solo traveller it totally put me at ease if I was in anyway nervous about going alone - he seems to have such an awesome time. If you're looking for a Disney pick me up I'd definitely recommend checking out his videos!

I'll be in Disney from May 16 to May 25! My 6th solo trip but it never gets old. First time in May. Can't wait!

solo trip POFQ- 06/10-06/16. First solo trip after 30+ trips with others.....Don't know what to expect...lol

I'm planning on a solo trip to WDW and US, dates not fixed yet but probably 6/25, 6/27-30! I am staying offsite at Hilton BC.

Solo traveler here. Might be visiting Disneyworld/orlando sometime in july or august. Message me if anyone is going around this time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!