Adult restaurants

robandkelly13

DIS Veteran
We are taking our first trip to the world without our DD. We're doing the dining plan (like always) but instead of our usually character dining, we want to enjoy some adult restaurants. What are the best 5 restaurant choices that take the dining plan for adults? ALso, my DH is allergic to shellfish, so no seafood places. THANKS!!!

Yachtsman Steakhouse
Flying Fish
Citricos
Narcoosee's (they have something other than shellfish)
California Grill

We are taking our first trip to the world without our DD. We're doing the dining plan (like always) but instead of our usually character dining, we want to enjoy some adult restaurants. What are the best 5 restaurant choices that take the dining plan for adults? ALso, my DH is allergic to shellfish, so no seafood places. THANKS!!!

If you are sticking to 1 credit restaurants I would do Le Cellier, Boma, Raglan Road, Kona Cafe, Biergarten, Tutto, maybe Wolfgang Pucks, Coral Reef or Wave.

In EPCOT Le Cellier,
at YC Yatchsman steakhouse
O'hanna at Poly
I never tried california grill or any at GF but they are always praised

Tried the Wave last month and liked it.

also the Turf Club was very nice.

There are also other good resturants at resorts.

Not knowing what your likes are ( mine are steak and seafood ) we have always tried at least 1 or 2 new ones at either the resorts or DTD.

Too bad about the shellfish. Coral Reef has nice atmosphere as you dine surrounded by an aquarium. My favorites include Le Cellier Steakhouse in Canada Pavillion, Mama Melrose (Italian) at DHS, or consider the Luau Dinner show (the later one, not the early character one) at the Poly. The list is endless. Bon appetite!

We are empty nesters who go every year. The restaurants are one of our favorite "rides".

Favorites:
Artist Point
Brown Derby
Le Cellier

THis year we are doing CRT for dinner, and trying the new Sanaa at the AKL.

The list of restaurants we have NOT eaten at is shorter.

We avoid Buffets. They are noisy, and chaotic, Though we are doing Cape May Clam Bake this year.

Next year we will be trying Citricos.

If you can do a 2TS place, try Jiko.

We did a date night - checked the kids into Simba's at AKL and went to Jiko by ourselves. The atmosphere was enjoyable, the service was good and the food was delicious.

We don't do Signature restaurants at Disney (the one we did we didn't like). Here are the one TS restaurants that we have enjoyed the last couple of years that we have traveled without our kids (both in college):

LeCellier, Biergarten, Rose & Crown, Plaza, Yak & Yeti, Mama Melrose.
The next trip we are trying Boma for breakfast and The Wave.

And despite traveling without kids, we still do at least one character meal--and our favorite is Crystal Palace for breakfast at 8:05 a.m.--before the general public comes in and you have great views of the castle without a lot of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter