ADR's finalised

ADR's were sorted, now they are not :rotfl2:
Friends are coming over from California 1st-11th Aug, another friend coming down from North Carolina possibly 3rd-5th Aug.
Looks like changing things around again, never made as many changes.:goodvibes

ADR's were sorted, now they are not :rotfl2:
Friends are coming over from California 1st-11th Aug, another friend coming down from North Carolina possibly 3rd-5th Aug.
Looks like changing things around again, never made as may changes.:goodvibes

Already looking forward to your live TR for this one ( no pressure) :rotfl2:

I had also seen this, so managed to juggle our other reservations so we can eat here and also at Narcoossee's before their "refurbishments" start.

When is Narcoosee's closed for refurb? And do we know how long it will be closed for?

When is Narcoosee's closed for refurb? And do we know how long it will be closed for?

Not sure for how long it will be closed for but we have a booking for 30th August 2012......Anyone booked a later date?

Just wanted to add that I can now get into the online ADR system with our 12 digit code that Disney provided us after booking through Disney UK.

Just wanted to add that I can now get into the online ADR system with our 12 digit code that Disney provided us after booking through Disney UK.

I still can't. :sad1:

We were unable to confirm your resort reservation. You may continue to search and book available dining locations online without associating your dining plan. However, for pre-paid locations (Cinderellas Royal Table, Disneys Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, Mickeys Backyard BBQ) or if you are trying to book more than 180 days before the first day of your vacation, please call Disney Dining at (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463).

Thought I would update this thread now we have finalised all our meals. Just a little tweaking since last time I posted, now we have Hoop Dee Doo on our last evening.:thumbsup2

July
Wed 18th snack on arrival day
Thu 19th Mimis Cafe
Fri 20th Orlando Alehouse
Sat 21st Tokyo Dining
Sun 22nd Paradiso 37
Mon 23rd Raglan Rd
Tue 24th Counter service & airport collection
Wed 25th House Of Blues
Thu 26th Grand Floridia Cafe (Matts 18th)
Fri 27th Manny's or Texas Roadhouse
Sat 28th Rainforest Cafe AK
Sun 29th Mama Melrose Fantasmic package
Mon 30th Akershus
Tue 31st San Angel Inn

Aug
Wed 1st T-Rex
Thu 2nd Rose & Crown
Fri 3rd Sanaa
Sat 4th Cinders Royal Table
Sun 5th Portobello
Mon 6th Cheesecake Factory
Tues 7th Drinks around the world & CS Fish & Chips
Wed 8th Yak & Yeti
Thur 9th Chef Mickey's
Fri 10th Hoop Dee Doo
Sat 11th Fly home.

The joys of eating out :goodvibes Some great places in there - are you doing breakfast at the castle or dining later?

I find I always want to go back to places I have enjoyed and then try something new as well, but it doesn't always work out & we run out of days!

The joys of eating out :goodvibes Some great places in there - are you doing breakfast at the castle or dining later?

I find I always want to go back to places I have enjoyed and then try something new as well, but it doesn't always work out & we run out of days!

Evening meal in Castle, only doing one breakfast and thats at the Tusker House.

Texas roadhouse was super busy every night we drove past last week - car park was packed. Didn't eat there but seems a very popular choice. They are also building a Logan's just down from it.

Texas roadhouse was super busy every night we drove past last week - car park was packed. Didn't eat there but seems a very popular choice. They are also building a Logan's just down from it.
It was always popular at the old location, never understood why it closed.
I have been told off :rotfl2: I made an error. We are definitely doing Manny's, Texas Roadhouse would be instead of Mimi's Cafe I also forgot to add Breakfast at Tusker house. I also missed an n off end of Floridian
You see even Moderators get moderated, glad I can't recieve infractions from home :lmao:

July
Wed 18th snack on arrival day
Thu 19th Mimis Cafe or Texas Roadhouse
Fri 20th Orlando Alehouse
Sat 21st Tokyo Dining
Sun 22nd Paradiso 37
Mon 23rd Raglan Rd
Tue 24th Counter service & airport collection
Wed 25th House Of Blues
Thu 26th Grand Floridian Cafe (Matts 18th)
Fri 27th Breakfast @ Tusker House
Fri 27th Manny's
Sat 28th Rainforest Cafe AK
Sun 29th Mama Melrose Fantasmic package
Mon 30th Akershus
Tue 31st San Angel Inn

Aug
Wed 1st T-Rex
Thu 2nd Rose & Crown
Fri 3rd Sanaa
Sat 4th Cinders Royal Table
Sun 5th Portobello
Mon 6th Cheesecake Factory
Tues 7th Drinks around the world & CS Fish & Chips
Wed 8th Yak & Yeti
Thur 9th Chef Mickey's
Fri 10th Hoop Dee Doo
Sat 11th Fly home.

That's quite a selection you have there - good you managed to sort out HDDR - took my eldest there on his 17th birthday and he still hasn't forgiven me:rotfl2:

We have all of ours sorted for August now too but only doing 9 nights. So jealous of you going for over 3 weeks.

That's quite a selection you have there - good you managed to sort out HDDR - took my eldest there on his 17th birthday and he still hasn't forgiven me:rotfl2:

We have all of ours sorted for August now too but only doing 9 nights. So jealous of you going for over 3 weeks.

This will be our 5th time at HDDR, had 4 great nights there so looking forward to ending our holiday there the night before we fly home, there will be 14 of us again causing havoc.:rotfl:

They sound great. If you don't mind me asking why did you go breakfast rather than lunch @ Tusker?

Never eaten a Table service meal at lunchtime, not something we do.

We wouldn't do Tusker house at all if it was just us 3, only doing it for a bit of variety for our God daughter. Tried breakfast at Chef Mickeys, Crystal Palace & Ohana, CM was the best but not impressed with any of them, thought we would see what Tusker house was like.

We discovered House of Blues last year when we stayed offsite. We would go there again and pay OOP during happy hour. Beer, Wine and all appetisers half price - Less than $20 for DH and I to have a wine & beer, kids had soft drinks and we shared the Pepperoni Pizza and Cheese,pepper & asparagus flat bread.

DH loved his steak when we at a full meal there but they seem to have updated their menu - we still really enjoyed it though.

Not sure what time you are eating - but catching their half price appetisers is great. Massive portions!

Interested to see Portabello as we were considering that!

We discovered House of Blues last year when we stayed offsite. We would go there again and pay OOP during happy hour. Beer, Wine and all appetisers half price - Less than $20 for DH and I to have a wine & beer, kids had soft drinks and we shared the Pepperoni Pizza and Cheese,pepper & asparagus flat bread.

DH loved his steak when we at a full meal there but they seem to have updated their menu - we still really enjoyed it though.

Not sure what time you are eating - but catching their half price appetisers is great. Massive portions!

Interested to see Portabello as we were considering that!

We ate there last year using a Restaurant.com $50 voucher I bought for $4.
We have a 7:30pm res so won't be any offers on but being on DDP we will have enough with main course & dessert.

This will be our 5th time at HDDR, had 4 great nights there so looking forward to ending our holiday there the night before we fly home, there will be 14 of us again causing havoc.:rotfl:

We went twice last year! We had a discussion mid-holiday about what each of us wanted to do again and this was my daughter's choice...we managed to get an ADR a couple of nights later and were back in full force. It was only the three of us but we had a blast both times - will definitely be a must do for next year ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter