ADR window opens tomorrow

Mrs. Bradbury

It will ALWAYS be the PeopleMover!
I think I've got everything ready to go for tomorrow morning! :cool1:

I'm going to try the online booking system - any helpful hints, or what NOT to do? :flower3:

I admit I'm a little nervous. The online system seems a little cumbersome, but maybe it's just because it's new to me. But I'd rather not wait until the phone reps go to work.

I used the online system for the first time for our ADRs and it was easy. If you are staying on-site make sure you have your confirmation number so the system can look up your trip and then you will have the 180 + 10 and can make all your ADRs. I just found the first restaurant I wanted and clicked on make a reservation. It will then ask you if you are staying on-site and you just put in your confirmation number and it will find your information. I did link my ADRs to the dining plan (don't know what that exactly does) then finish your reservation by picking the time you want and the number in your party. You then just continue on until you are done and then it will give you confirmation numbers and you will get an email with the info also. You shouldn't have any trouble.

Don't forget to have a Credit Card handy if you are booking any ADR's that require a CC hold.

If you don't link your hotel reservation then you can only book your first ADR. Also linking it will help if you are booking any of the restaurants that require payment unless you are on the DDP (ex. CRT and HDDR). Just make sure that the balance reads 0 and you are good.

I've heard you can book 10 ADR's at a time, then you need to check out.

Thanks to both of you!

Is it correct that I should NOT start the process to link my reservation number until 6:00 AM? Can I be on the dining site but not have clicked on "Make reservation" yet? I thought I read in previous threads that people who were signed in and had their times & party # chosen (I guess at the point of clicking "check availability" had to sign out and sign back in if they were to that point before 6.

I want to be as far along as I can be at 5:59 AM but not too far, if that makes sense.

The reason I sound a little ~over zealous~ is that in practicing with the online system, there already is no availability for Le Cellier at the time we want to eat on any day immediately prior to my dates opening up. We won't settle for lunch, we'll just go elsewhere but I don't want to go elsewhere, it's one of my favorites! I'm afraid the 180+10 folks that will be coming to the World earlier than me will have already taken all the dates/times for our days.

In the end, though, it's no biggie, we'll just go someplace else delicious. :laughing:

Thanks!

Thanks to both of you!

Is it correct that I should NOT start the process to link my reservation number until 6:00 AM? Can I be on the dining site but not have clicked on "Make reservation" yet? I thought I read in previous threads that people who were signed in and had their times & party # chosen (I guess at the point of clicking "check availability" had to sign out and sign back in if they were to that point before 6.

Yes! Don't sign in until it is time. If you do want to have a play around first you can, but at 6 am you will need to refresh the page and it will ask for all your confirmation numbers again. The site was pretty snappy this morning - don't worry about it.

I want to be as far along as I can be at 5:59 AM but not too far, if that makes sense.

The reason I sound a little ~over zealous~ is that in practicing with the online system, there already is no availability for Le Cellier at the time we want to eat on any day immediately prior to my dates opening up. We won't settle for lunch, we'll just go elsewhere but I don't want to go elsewhere, it's one of my favorites! I'm afraid the 180+10 folks that will be coming to the World earlier than me will have already taken all the dates/times for our days.

In the end, though, it's no biggie, we'll just go someplace else delicious. :laughing:

Thanks!

With Le Cellier you can expect the available dates are gone. You are better off if you are hoping to dine there further into your trip as opposed to your first day or two, when the ADR system will allow anyone to book whether they have the +10 benefit or not. Also, do the priority ones like Le Cellier FIRST, then go back and fill in the others. I had a checklist and had them written out in order of priority. I didn't want Le Cellier so I can't comment on how hard it is, but I would suggest you have alternative dates/times in case your first option is not available. I didn't have to use my Option 2's but I felt better having them to hand.

You will be fine! :goodvibes

If you are staying on-site make sure you have your confirmation number so the system can look up your trip and then you will have the 180 + 10 and can make all your ADRs.

What is this!?!?! you have 190 days!?!? since when?!?!

I haven't had to re enter my confirmation #.

I sign into the site. Have the first restaurant opened up, I retrieve my confirmation # and then I set the month to October. Then at about 6:00 EST, I click the refresh button. Then I select the month, date and fill in the time and dining size. If I hit the refresh button too early, then just wait and hit refresh again.

What is this!?!?! you have 190 days!?!? since when?!?!

When staying at a Disney Resort you are able to call on your 180 day from check in and book up to 10 more days worth of dining.

oh ok....cool...lol..i knew this...I guess I never heard it called that before and since I can call in 2 days I freaked out a little bit that I was possibly 8 days late!! HAHA!

Thanks for clarifying! :goodvibes:goodvibes

I got my CP reservation for 8:05am. This time when I was emptying the cart, it already filled out the information for me-name, e-mail, and phone # (which was my home#, so I changed it to my cell#).

Good luck!

WOO HOO! I got all I wanted except for one, which is not really a biggie. :woohoo:

They had NO availability at The Plaza for the day we wanted. The reason I wanted that in particular is because we are going to need to pay out of pocket for one meal due to using 2 TS credit at the Cali Grill, and the Plaza is cheap and good. My guess is they're holding those times because of MNSSHP. If something doesn't open up, we'll just eat at our hotel, or again at Capt. Hook's. :thumbsup2

Thanks again everybody!

Nothing at the Plaza? :confused3 How weird are the ones that are "hard to get" now?!

Exactly! I called Disney Dining this morning to see if I could find out more information and the CM was stumped, too. When I got to work I checked my schedules again and realized I was wrong about one thing - the day we want to eat at the Plaza the MK closes at 8, so more than likely not a MNSSHP night. The Crystal Palace had availability at 6:10pm, but the Plaza did not have anything after 3:15pm. :confused3 I said to the CM that maybe it was closed for a private function, and she said they wouldn't have closed the whole restaurant for that (whatever that means, 'cuz they'll close the whole park for a private function if given enough money :rotfl2:).

There was also availability at LTT. Go figure! :confused:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter