Adjoining room Question?????

RLM

Earning My Ears
My wife and I want to get adjoining rooms at the Portifino Bay. The reason why is we will be traveling with two teenage girls ( good kids, but God Bless us!!) one is 17,the other is 18. Will we have to plan on having an adult in each room with one girl,or can we have one room as the girls room,and a room for my wife and I. I am hoping for the latter. Thanks in advance. :cool:

You have to be over 21 to checkin so I am assuming that you would probably need to put your wife in one room on the ressies and you would be need to be on the other. However, I think how you actually sleep in the rooms is up to you. They probably do it that way to make sure someone over 21 is responsible for the room. HTH:D

If you would like these two rooms to be "connecting," not just next to each other ~ you will need to specify that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter