Additional driver on car hire....

Tash87

DIS Veteran
Has anyone had any experience with adding additional driver when using "skip the counter" option with Alamo?

We have already registered to skip the counter but now we would like to add a driver. I have emailed them and they said we have to do it when collecting the car. Is it an extra hassle? Would we have to go the the counter/desk? We would like to be out the airport ASAP.

If you do online check in for Alamo you can add the person online. Not sure though if someone from outside the USA can use the online check in. PS if you have a Costco membership the 2nd drive is free

Shelly - Have you added the additional person during online check in with Alamo? Do you know if there is a fee? My mom is the authorized renter and I am looking to be an additional driver. (So not spouses). Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!