"Add some life to your room with the magic of animation"

Resident_Pixie

Spreading Pixie Dust throughout the Kingdom
I've done all the work for you. I slaved over a hot steering wheel, braved Super Bowl day crowds (in beautiful 80 degree weather), heck I even had to finish off a whole Dole Whip Float just to bring you this brand new, amazing technological wonder.

Ladies and gentlemen,
I give you the Zoetrope! or Animated Viewer as the card (#1 of 30 in Series 3) reads.

What would I like in exchange for this wondrous marvel from animation's glorious past you ask.

My primary wants are as follows:
- Haunted Mansion Conservatory (a girl can dream can't she...)
- Sorcerer Mickey hat
- Princess Minnie hat
- Pan hat

My secondary wants:
- White Snowman
- Wanted Poster
- 4 pc Kali couch

Please post your offers here for all to see and I will review them as often as possible.

Happy bidding:tinker:

Full kali
2 Wanted Posters

All i own from your wants

Before I bid, what does this animation viewer actually do? I'm confused by what I read on the home page.

Before I bid, what does this animation viewer actually do? I'm confused by what I read on the home page.

The Animation viewer works much like a real life Zoetrope. When you click on it, it spins flashing the VMK logo in the interior. It is quite large, almost as tall as my character and pretty wide too.

I will most likely be on VMK tonight if anyone would like to see it in action. I will post here with room name when I am on so that you may see it in action first hand.

I am currently in my room "Home Sweet Home" if anyone would like to see Animation Viewer in action.

ResidentPixie

I can offer a Sorcerer hat and Wanted poster.

I really like your offer! If there are no other offers by tonight (Wednesday 7th) then the viewer is all yours.

I really want to get it to someone right away so they could have bragging rights on the new item:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter