Activities to do before sailing? Arriving 2 days before our sail date!

Disney mini golf: Winterland Summerland (near Blizzard Beach) or Fantasia Gardens (by the Swan/Dolphin hotels)

Disney Springs: free parking, and my Dad loves Raglan Road restaurant (Irish music and Irish step dancing), some free music sometimes at the band stand. I think they have a free Christmas tree scavenger hunt as well. Cirque du Soleil show. You can take free Disney buses to the Disney resorts there. Since it's around Christmas, I would go visit Grand Floridian to see the gingerbread house and Christmas decorations, and maybe monorail to the Contemporary to look at theirs as well. Could do the full resort monorail loop and stop at Polynesian for Dole Whips!

consider changing to a hotel near the port ....

then you have the beach

Brevard Zoo . very good for the little one

Space Center is MUCH closer

many 'eco tours' options from boat rides to see dolphin / manatee and and .... or Kayaking to see same ....

airboat rides to see 'gators (reptile not football team)

and cruise morning you are MINUTES away ....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter