ACK! Recipe site needed

piratesmate

<font color=red>Drah-gun! I don't do that tongue t
I can't find my bookmark for the site you can just enter various ingredients & have it come up with recipes for you. Can anyone help?

I want to make some sort of Chinese-type, stir-fry thing. I have rice noodles aka rice sticks or mei fun, hoisin sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar... My problem is that I've been lazy recently & used bottled sauces, plus I never know what the correct way to cook those noodles is. ;)

I could just wing it, but I thought I'd try something from a recipe so I can re-create it if we like it. :lmao: I was planning to use fake crab, whole green beans, mushrooms, broccoli, bamboo shoots, baby corn, water chestnuts, etc also.

I'm probably late for tonight's dinner (just got back to our room from the Magic Kingdom!), but the recipe site I think you're looking for is www.familyoven.com.

Good luck with your dinner. Hope whatever you make (or made ;) ) was good!

Actually, that wasn't the one I had bookmarked before, but it's a great site! :thumbsup2: Thanks so much for sharing it.

I didn't end up making it last night because DD's stomach was bothering her & DH was so late from work that I couldn't wait for him. We just scrounged & had leftovers and DD had Ramen. Hopefully I'll be able to make it tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter