absolut_mandy's Disigns - The Sequel *Thread full, please post on Part 3**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get you to please make me 2 countdowns?? The two families are going on the Dream on April 13-17, 2014

Would like the one that says Friends, food and fun but please change it to the Dream. Also if you could incorporate the Lifer name that would be great, maybe leave off the friends and food but say fun on the Dream for the Lifers. If it will all fit that would be great too.

The second one is for the Barnette family and I like the Mickey by the Water or the Aladdin one but changing the name to the Dream.

Would really appreciate anything you can do in this regard.

Also will be asking you for some namefills if that is ok but haven't decided on the characters for each of the kids yet.

Thanks again

Sure thing!

Mandy:goodvibes

Hi Folks,

Just to let everyone know that this thread will be closing. Please do not post any new requests on this thread.

Every request previously made on this thread will be completed on this thread.

Thanks for all your patience

Mandy:goodvibes

Mandy, was wondering if you could do a few name fills for me, I would greatly appreciate it. J.D. - Grumpy Tricia - Tigger Jarrod - Goofy Ethan - Stitch Taylor - Cinderella Raelynn - Rapunzel My only issue is we just booked a last minute cruise leaving 10/31, so I know this is really late notice so if it is not enough time I understand. Thanks so much!
Mandy - was just checking in to see if you were able to do these for me? Just original name fills, no frills! Thanks again.

Hey Mandy. Just checking if you came up with a cruise design for the Hegge Family. My request was on page 249, post 3734. I am pretty sure you did their shirts for their Disney trip a couple of years ago. If you have a idea, go for it. You are the expert.
I also have a request. Going to Disney Dec. 1-7. Need mousekeeping envelopes and tip envelopes. Staying at CBR for 6 nights. Eating at WWC, Ohanna's and Biergarden. I know I have gotten them made before, but I don't know by who. It has been a couple of years. Thanks for all the work you do.

Mandy,

Thank you! Thank you!! The designs you did at post #3750 are amazing!!! The kids are going to LOVE them!!!

Could I ask for one small change? The last name fill was for Audrey not Aubrey. It's an easy mistake to make. She's my niece and I do that all the time!

Sorry I didn't post this on your new thread, but since it was related to the last post I didn't want to confuse you! Plus I need to do a few more posts before they let me do links.

Thanks again! You truley are a disney fairy spreading the pixie dust!!!!!!

Jen

Thank you so much Mandy. You are truly a blessings for us. Since I found this in your photobucket I go order her through vistaprint and the one you made us with the Walt disney world castle with our name under it. So we have two sets of shirts now. One thing is you wrote my name wrong..(elaine) its ELLAINE.lol. anyway i already order the shirt it doesn't matter.Mandy just let me know if you can't make my FAMILY STICKER. I would understand coz i know you are super busy sharing your pixie dust. You've done a lot of disigns for me,really grateful and appreciated your work. It means a lot for my family. We are very excited now . We're going next week. Thank you , thank you ,thank you so much:)

Love,
Church family

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter