? about Disney Visa Meet and Greet

maj42169

Wishing Upon A Star!
Can someone please give me info on the meet and greet for Visa cardholders?

When-?
Where-?
How do I know if I am eligible-?

Thanks!

When-?
Where-?
How do I know if I am eligible-?

Thanks!

When-? Daily from 1:30 to 4:30
Where-? Innoventions West Building in Epcot
How do I know if I am eligible-? You must have a Chase Visa Card with Mickey on it

Thanks!

See my answers above in red.

Thanks!

I didn't know if I needed anything other than the Disney Visa.....or If I had to schedule or register for the meet and greet.

As long as you have the Visa card with you there is nothing else you need. But to wait. The line may take a while since they don't rush you through once inside.

Originally Posted by maj42169

When-? Daily from 1:30 to 4:30
Where-? Innoventions West Building in Epcot
How do I know if I am eligible-? You must have a Chase Visa Card with Mickey on it

Thanks!

See my answers above in red.

Actually, it can be any Disney Chase Visa. It does not have to have Mickey on it, just be a Disney Rewards Visa. My one with the castle works just fine.

only other thing to add is there's a limit of either 4 or 6 people per card.
so if you party is bigger than that, bring you card and your spouses cards as well to make sure everyone from your party can go.

im sure someone can give you a definate answer but from what i was told:
you just need to show your disney visa card
its at the epcot innoventions west ( thats the one part im not 100% sure on) from 130-430
and you can go once a day and you get a free 5X7 photo of your group ( up to 6 in a group) for that day

DH and I took advantage of this last week. The line was not very long. Probably no more than 10 groups when we got in line. But the first 30 minutes the line moved incredibly slow. I don't know if there was a problem or just people taking more than their fair share of time. Anyway, after about 40 minutes we got in and when I saw that it was Mickey & Minnie I said "Oh, you guys are so worth waiting for!" Then Goofy came around the curtain and joined us. It was great. I think that even DH was glad we had done it.

We tried to collect our free photo about 30 minutes later but there had been a problem uploading the pictures to photo pass so it was going to take 30 minutes more to get it. Since we were ready to leave the park, the CM said we could get the photo the next day at MK. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite that simple. The CM at MK had to get her manager out to approve the free photo because the coupon says 'may be redeemed at Epcot only'.

Its a great benefit and I would do it again.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We tried to collect our free photo about 30 minutes later but there had been a problem uploading the pictures to photo pass so it was going to take 30 minutes more to get it. Since we were ready to leave the park, the CM said we could get the photo the next day at MK. Unfortunately, it wasn't quite that simple. The CM at MK had to get her manager out to approve the free photo because the coupon says 'may be redeemed at Epcot only'.

Its a great benefit and I would do it again.

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Really? You'd waste two hours of park time just to get a free photo again?

That was the problem we had with it. You have to pick up the photo, in Epcot, before the park closes, and the place to pick up your photo is ALL THE WAY OVER BY THE PARK ENTRANCE! So after you spend an hour in line wiating for the photo session, you lose at least another 45minutes walking all the way to the entrance, and waiting in line and getting your photo!

We just didn't feel it was worth all the time involved. Maybe once, but not twice. Now if they ordinarily let you pick it up the next day at another park, that would be better, IMO.

I read you have to sign up for this not just show up. I wa shoping to just show up!! Can you all validate jsut showing up?

When-? from 1:30 to 4:30
Where-? Innoventions West by the Red Fire Truck
How do I know if I am eligible-? look in your wallet for DISNEY Visa card

Thanks!

:)

I read you have to sign up for this not just show up. I wa shoping to just show up!! Can you all validate jsut showing up?

We were there just a couple of weeks ago & just showed up. Once you get close to the front of the line, they ask how many are in your party & to see your card but, we weren't required to sign up.

I just want to get a picture to use for our Christmas card - we don't need to meet and greet - my kids are older. Where and when do you pick up the finished photo?

You pick up the photo near the entrance at the Kodak store.

It was definately just walk up when we were there in April. We went around 2 and there was no line. I remember reading another thread saying people had better luck wth no lines if they just waited and went later in the afternoon.

only other thing to add is there's a limit of either 4 or 6 people per card.
so if you party is bigger than that, bring you card and your spouses cards as well to make sure everyone from your party can go.

so i am going with my family of 3 and my brothers of 4. if i have my card and my husband has his we can all get in even though it is the same account?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter