ABC 8x8 Prototypes

Everything is boxed up. I'll look through my set and take photos of anything that needs an update.

No problem.. I figured that or you were cursing me out for asking about those blasted pages!

Hey, you shoot me, I'll shoot you, and than we will both take aim at Kat! :)

I agree about it being done in stages... or 1 group at a time.. w/ a window to work between..but hey that is just me.. too much going on at once now w/ back to school/ sports/ my BFF going on vacation twice in two weeks and not taking me! What is with that BFF??? Hmm, care to explain why Miss Blink is taking priority over me????

sorry!!! Nexttime you can come with me!!! Especially since I will be breaking the news that it looks like we are not going to East Meets West. :duck:

BTW, love the Keepsake page.. Love all of them to begin w/ so glad I'm getting them..but I so want a big page of the keepsake!!!! I have lots of ideas for it to be altered into 12x12 pages for several other things!!!!! I'm so gonna be scraplifting that one about 50 times over!!!!!

If I ever get my mojo back, we can work on it together. LOL

I am soo not adding up what I spent in adhesives. :scared:
I don't scrap on a regular basis, so I did not plan well for that part. But I think my end results turned out cute and hopefully will not fall apart.
I do not want to know how much I spent period!!! Thank goodness Lisa lives close by, I was able to get refills in no time.

sorry!!! Nexttime you can come with me!!! Especially since I will be breaking the news that it looks like we are not going to East Meets West. :duck:

If I ever get my mojo back, we can work on it together. LOL

I do not want to know how much I spent period!!! Thank goodness Lisa lives close by, I was able to get refills in no time.

No worries... I understand things happen... :hug: If you all do decide to come out this way, you know you have a place to stay..the invitation is always open!!!

You just enjoy the next 2 vacations and we'll get your mojo back up and running smoothly!!!! :flower3:

I really want to go but the host club was supposed to speak in Maine and they were horribly unorganized, they couldn't even get their power point presentation right.
I just don't want to drive 3 days to have a crappy time there. We are still talking about it though, once we get more info I will let you know.

I really want to go but the host club was supposed to speak in Maine and they were horribly unorganized, they couldn't even get their power point presentation right.
I just don't want to drive 3 days to have a crappy time there. We are still talking about it though, once we get more info I will let you know.

NO way! I bet that left a lot of Mini- people w/ a little apprehension!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter