ABC 8X8 completed pages SIGN UPS CLOSED/ACTIVE

Oh Rhonda I am sooo sorry. I feel your pain. We had to put our beloved popcorn down 3 years ago. Broke my heart, he was my first born too. I hated putting him down but I hated seeing him in pain even more.

I just finished his book late last year, that was tough. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

pic of my baby:

popcorn-1.jpg

Rhonda, I'm so sorry. I know how hard that can be. We had to put our 20 year old cat (we'd had her since she was a kitten) to sleep a couple of years ago and it broke our hearts. She was mine and DH's "little girl." I still miss her so much even though I have 2 other cats.

Big hugs!!!!!:grouphug:

Thanks everyone - I never thought about making her her own book - what a great idea...I'll have to start working on that now -

BAMB popcorn was sooo sweet - you could see it in his eyes

Waking up this morning without her is really hard.

rhonda

I think I'm going to change my J to Journey instead. That still works for everyone right?

A girl can never have too many Violets...Funny thing - my very good friend Ulla (happends to own Ulla's Flowers and Gifts and The Danish Pastry House here in Medford - good friend to have) Well, I like to hang out at the flower store and last week I was there planting all of her potted plants (love doing it) and the plant that my BFF sent (or course it was from Ulla's) was one of the ones I planted....:goodvibes who knew:confused3

I called Ulla today.
Oh how cute, she knew I was talking about you before I said your name.
I love her accent. I am now talking with a slight Swedish accent. I can't help it. I have an incredible urge to mimic what I hear. So if you meet me in person and I start talking with a Bostonian French accent, I promise I am not making fun of you.

Thanks everyone - I never thought about making her her own book - what a great idea...I'll have to start working on that now -

BAMB popcorn was sooo sweet - you could see it in his eyes

Waking up this morning without her is really hard.

rhonda

he was quite a character. I'll see if I have pics of his album.

I called Ulla today.
I love her accent. I am now talking with a slight Swedish accent. I can't help it. I have an incredible urge to mimic what I hear. So if you meet me in person and I start talking with a Bostonian French accent, I promise I am not making fun of you.

I do that too!!! When we went to NJ I talked like I was from Philly.

so, in a trade type thing for cricut items, how much would a word title be worth? anyone? :flower3:

If the person cutting is sending you the pieces to assemble, it "cost" you less than if they assemble them.

I would think a Jolees/EK Success item would be worth 4-6 titles, depending upon the Jolees size & the title size. If you are sending the paper. If the cutter is supplying the paper, :confused3 I'm not sure how to calculate. The value of the paper varies, is it plain cardstock, Bazzill, Bazzill Bling, etc.

Titles are usually a little bit harder to cut than say an icon or shape, because of all the moving around of the Cricut blade itself. There is greater opportunity for error or damage to the paper. A bunch of tags, you press the buttons and go do something else. The titles would have to be babysat while they cut.

But all this is open to negotiations with you and cutter. :)

I called Ulla today.

Now just what were you doing calling Ulla....

She is very sweet - I've know here since I moved into this area almost 20 years ago. She is a dog lover too - have a beautiful golden retriever named "Sheba" who hangs out at the flower store all day.

Mo2DKs - PM and I'll be happy to cut whatever you need:goodvibes

Rhonda

:confused3 I don't know.

Peureux.gif

You're not gonna get mad at me are you?

You'll just have to let me know later what you think.
---flowerysmile.gif

Have you been lurking through my photobucket account again:goodvibes

I could never be made at you - you found me remember - you are *responsible* for me:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter