AAA Room Only Discount Question

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
Is the AAA discount for room only still available? I have not been to universal in almost ten years!!
I am not sure what other discounts would be available to me as well? We are planning on staying three nights in mid- February. Will need park tickets for 2 days.

I have been looking al over the website to find AAA discounts for the room but can't seem to figure out how to book one online. .....so I am wondering if they are even an option now.

Thank you for your help!!

For my dates in October, AAA only has discounts at Cabana Bay currently - don't know if they don't open the AAA rooms until dates are closer, if the AAA rooms are sold out, or if they are not being offered at this time.

Is AAA offered year round? Or only in slow times? I wonder what the discount is. For general travel, we never seem to find a AAA price that is worth the membership for us.

If you contact your AAA agent, they could let you know which hotels and dates AAA rates are available

That’s what I do when looking for the best rates for my booking

Do you get better discounts with AAA for hotels? Are AAA discounts on top of the SMSM and APH discounts or is it a one or the other thing?

Can’t do double discounts
Double dipping is not allowed

Check all three out and go with the best one

For one of my time periods I go, smsm is the best one for my time

My long stay is end of September for 14 nights
Smsm is at its highest with a 35% discount
A 7 night stay is required for it

Shorter stays I use the ap discount

Only have had 2 stays with AAA when it turned out to be a better rate

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter