AAA rates for December-- do these sound right?

Abra Cat

DIS Veteran
I just called and made my reservations for December at AKL and the CR :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc , and I wanted to check and see if my rate sounds like what everyone else is being quoted. The AAA rate for both AKL and the CR is $238 a night-- everyone hearing the same thing? Thanks in advance!

actually, we called about those 2 resorts and a couple of others last night and they are exactly the prices we were quoted. :goodvibes
I was hoping it would be less, but oh well!
wea ren't set on our hotels yet, but are planning on early to mid dec

I have reservations for early December (value season) at AKL Pool View for $212 a night (includes AAA discount). Is this a good deal?

***I have reservations for early December (value season) at AKL Pool View for $212 a night (includes AAA discount). Is this a good deal?***

AAA rates are 15% off rack rates in value season for deluxe resorts. Pool view for AKL is $225, does your rate include tax?

Thanks for the information!

cheerbop said:
actually, we called about those 2 resorts and a couple of others last night and they are exactly the prices we were quoted. :goodvibes
I was hoping it would be less, but oh well!
wea ren't set on our hotels yet, but are planning on early to mid dec

Just for you to compare-my AAA rate for BWI for Dec std room is $249 (rack is $294-so yes, it is 15% off).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter