AAA Rate for Dec 18-23

TxDisneyFan

Mouseketeer<br><font color=00cc00>Go away cooties,
After looking at all of the posts about the AP best rate program, I am seriously considering becoming a member of AAA.

Has anyone gotten a AAA rate for WL for Dec 18-23 time frame?

I have a rack rate reservation for standard view now. This was booked in May when I thought we'd purchase the AP voucher and call in when the rates came out....now everything's changed.

I'm afraid to go with the new system and cancel my ressie because the regular website doesn't have any standard view rooms available for that time frame.

I am just trying to decide what is best for our family. Thanks in advance.

WL is not available on the passholder site anymore for that time frame - I've been trying 12/16-23 all morning - finally settled for CR standard which I already had an AAA rate on. And AAA rooms at WL go really fast when the rates first come out, so there's no guarantee there are any AAA rates left. Why don't you call and see if there are any AAA rooms left for your dates? WL is very popular during December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter