AAA discount

THESCHULTZFIVE

DIS Veteran<br><font color=00cc00>I'm really nuts
Anyone know what the current AAA discount would be for October? I mean for a room only ressie. Mousesavers.com has 15% listed, is that current? Can I use this on the website or I have to call to use it?

The discount varies by resort type and is subject to availability. You have to call CRO. It can't be done online.

Good luck.

We have POR for Oct 27, 28 & 29, 2005 for a AAA rate of $126 and change. Total with tax is $140.60. I booked this in mid-February 2005.

Kris :wave2:

150 days till we leave for our 30th Anniversary trip - 4-day Wonder cruise and 3 nights at POR

During value season it is 20% off of values and moderates and 15% off deluxe. During regular season it is 15% off value and moderates and 10% off deluxe.

We are going the first of Oct., when it is still value season, and after subtracting out everything, I think we are paying about $120 a night w/tax for a moderate.

You can get the rate on the AAA website and book that way or get the rate and then call and book with Disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter